Dual sim, a question...

Coss

On my Samsung D880, the options for the phonebook are: a) show phone, B) show SIM, or c) show all. If you choose "show SIM," then numbers from both SIMs are shown, with a number to indicate which SIM the number belongs to.

If you are trying to hide numbers from people who use your phone, I'd choose "show phone" and keep the private numbers on the SIM. I suppose vice-versa would work too, but the phone storage gives you many more characters and options than SIM storage does.

Cheers,

SD

Yes.......long ago I tried an old number that a friend had. She answered it on her current sim card. I saw her destroy the sim for that number. So it's theoretical you could have 4 numbers at a time for 1 phone. Maybe more, I don't know how many numbers you can assign to one sim card.

On most dual sim phones, do they share the address book/contacts? or do they have separate lists for each sim?

Cheers

Coss

One I have - copy mini iPhone (and they don't make a real mini iPhone) address book is shared. It asks you to select sim1 or 2. About $150 in BKK - only problem is the processors is a bit slow but all in all a good phone.

Cheers,

Mark

Edit - just saw Troys post. Same phone I think.

Archived