Squirters in BKK

HeartThais

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the information of the 'squirtophiles on this board:

I just found out this morning that my favorite MP gal in Jomtien also is a squirter. Or, I may have turned her into one, because she said she'd never done it before.

She's 21, with a two year old kid, and been working there for about seven weeks. She initially, on my first visit with her five weeks ago, offered only a HJ, but at my second visit turned out to be quite keen on FS.

She said that since she broke up with her TBF just after the birth of her child, until her arrival in the MP in JT, she hadn't had any sex. Work related HJ of course bore her to death, but when she found out she can actually have some fun herself at work, she turned into a right little sex fiend, be it a very sweet and innocent looking one. An she seems to up the ante with every visit I make.

This morning I must admit I bolstered myself with a tiny dose of Vit K, about a sixth of a tab, and that proved very popular.

When she found out that after I came, I didn't subside, she kept going on, bouncing around merrily in various different manners, with a big grin on her face. She had come during the oral prep, but not yet while in the saddle. She got very intense, but didn't seem to get over the edge she was aiming for, so after another 10 minutes, I dismounted her, and gave her another five minutes of the bugle, which eventually produced the by her desired effect. But she got more then she bargained for, with the unexpected gushing side effect.

She was rather startled, and immediately murmured "Kotoot", so I explained it was OK and no problem, and also not what she thought it was, She seemed quite shaken, but in a positive way, for she kept bursting out in laughter about the whole thing.

The funny thing about her is that I read a TR on WSG that mentioned her, and the guy commented that she gave a mediocre massage, followed by an OK but somewhat detached HJ, and didn't offer a BJ!

No, she doesn't like BJ, but once her switch is flicked, she F..s like an "Energizer bunny".

I've lately been seeing her twice a week in the mornings, and because I may be away next week and the one after, I warned her not to expect me until after. Pragmatic as she is, she said

"that is well chosen, because next week I'll have my "monthlies", so that will be over when you get back".

I usually steer clear of anyone her age, prefer 30 upwards, but in this case I am so pleased I made an exception.

Archived