Squirters in BKK

HeartThais

and the girl ask how she did it. So I taught her and once she learned it was on bed soaked and the lot!!! She loved it!!! :grinyes::elephant::grinyes:

S1

Not sure if it is something that can be taught. I understand a woman can squirt or cannot...not something she can learn to do.

It doesn't even have anything to do with the intensity of the orgasm.

I do know of one older girl from Surin who used to work at Carousel who could do it but not sure if she still works...that was back in 2005.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have a girl that gets excessively wet during sex there is a pretty good chance she can be a squirter. There are different degrees of squirters some can shoot it across the room others just gush or run out; and I disagree about the intensity of the orgasm not mattering I think it does matter. The squirt is all a matter of pushing out during the orgasm instead of sucking in thatâ??s the part that can be taught.

Howard Stern never was funny, still isn't and never will be. He is a 3rd class sexual pervert who got lucky.

Couldn't really see the girl squirt either. Lily Thai is a whole lot better looking and squirts like a waterfall.

Now all that said, back on topic. I have not run across a squirter or maybe it's just my lack of skill. Girls who I have in the past been with have told me they have squirted before so they are out there.

Archived