Scottish Man lives in his car for 4 days in Pattaya

Central Scrutinizer

Friday 29th May 2009

Scottish Man lives in his car for 4 days following break-up with his Wife.

On Friday Afternoon, Police and rescue workers were called to the front of the Poipet Market located in Soi Neun Plub Wan following reports of a foreign man who had been living inside his car at the location for 4 days. Local residents were concerned about his welfare and decided that Police and medical intervention was required. Rescue workers approached Mr. Joe White aged 55 from Scotland who initially refused to come out from his car. Foul odors emanating from the car suggested that he had used the Nissan NV car as a toilet during his 4 day stay at the location. Eventually he was dragged from the car and taken to Hospital. Localâ??s informed us that he had gone to the Chesterâ??s Bar which is close to the Market where he asked staff members to assist him in locating his Wife who had apparently run off with their daughter to Loei Province in the North-East of Thailand. Contact was made with Mr. Whiteâ??s wife, Khun Juraipon aged 35 who stated that the pair had agreed to sell their house and move to Loei Province. However Khun Juraipon and the child went first without Mr. White. On the phone she claimed that she had no intention of taking her Husband with them and wanted to end their relationship. Mr. White is now under observation in Hospital and receiving assistance from local British Embassy officials.

Link to the article and pics:

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/may/news_29_05_52.shtml

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful story of broken lives...

The woman acts like a bitch, but I wouldn't be too quick at attributing her all the wrongs. The way the guy reacted to the situation suggests a big possibility that he's a nutcase so maybe the wife considered her only option was to run away.

Just my 2 cents... maybe I'm totally wrong and she's really a terrible bitch.

Another farang, comes to LOS, marries a Thai lady, buys a house and ends up living in his car...bummer.

I need to invent an electronic gizmo that will detect compability between a Thai lady and a farang, with feature to indicate if the lady is prone to do a runner, etc....hmmmm, will be working on this!

Maybe he's an asshole...certainly the point about shitting in his car suggests some sort of mental imbalance. However, his wife has done a runner, with child (his?) and he's lost his house (again his?).

So maybe he's having a breakdown. Losing everything will do that. TH, I hope your life is full of good fortune and you never experience such bad luck. I'd hate to read about how you ended up shitting in your own car....but of course such things wouldn't happen to the likes of you, right....you're better than that, right?

I certainly don't condone the behavior of the wife of just running away with everything and leaving the guy in his shit (literally!).

What disturbs me is how eager people are to reduce the story to the stereotype "Thai wife runs away with Farang husband's money." Of course these are facts but probably not the only facts that are relevant to the story.

What the fuck does this have to do with me ever shitting in car. Why do you insist on making comments such as this?

Your comment was the typical Thai woman fucks over farang thing. Yet when I turn that around and point out the guy may have some problems that might have drove her away, you attack me.

:wanker:

TH

Archived