Scottish Man lives in his car for 4 days in Pattaya

Central Scrutinizer

What the fuck does this have to do with me ever shitting in car [sic]. Why do you insist on making comments such as this?

Your comment was the typical Thai woman fucks over farang thing. Yet when I turn that around and point out the guy may have some problems that might have drove her away, you attack me.

:wanker:

TH

From zzzz's link, she took off the moment she had his money, so she appears to have stuck around long enough for that. Also agree with Faustian about the lack empathy.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A taxi driver the other day told me his sister is married and lives in the UK. He said she asked him to come visit, saying it would only cost him about 90,000 baht (air fare etc). He said, "For 90,000 baht I can build a house in Roi Et. Why should I spend that much to go to England?"

Admittedly, it wouldn't be a very fancy house, but it gives you something for comparison.

As for the Scot. Love is blind. As much as I would like to think that it could never happen to me I'll never say never.

It could happen to any of us. Love...blind love...does that to someone and we're all susceptible to giving someone that money.

If he was an a-hole it makes it easier to happen. Truth is we don't know. Whatever the reasons its all ended badly for him. Whether its deserved is another issue entirely.

The man really thought he had met the love of his life. He didn't realize it was an illusion. 9 out of 10 she already had a Thai boyfriend during the whole ordeal. It takes a special woman to rip a man apart like this. In his case, he probably did not have one person in Thailand to turn to. Sad in many ways.

Archived