soi cowboy update in low season

roadpeople

went to sc tonight, June 4, starting of low season:(

suprisingly, Rawhide got less than half full, much less customers than Long gun. The latter also not full at all. These 2 bars under the ssame management, have completed renovation, so beautiful looking, hardware I mean, but less customers than b4, unexpected.

Almost no customers in My place and Joe bar. Visited De Javu, no empty at all but as usual just several customers.

Midnite does not hit by low season, full house as usual, the best music, so rock:-)

Castus has been improving, better quality, younger girls, "show" at the bar, almost full house, unexpected. Tonight a customer paid to shave 2 bgs on stage, so funny. But most of the time, the bgs still shuffling instead of dancing, so boring.

Thanks for the report.

Sometimes renovations are needed and do help.

I remember some earlier times when the WC/Toilet/Bathroom AND the gals changing room was all the same small room. Just one room in back of bar to cover all the gals and customers with one toilet and a sink that may or may not have operated. It was always good for a laugh.

Dollhouse is running down, worse looking BGs, suffling boringly as usual, very few customers.

visited last night, disappointed.

Rawhide and Long Gun still couldn't attract more customers the weekend. The spot lights of their newly renovated signage switched off earlily.

Archived