Obama cracks the code to reach Islam

Flashermac

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It worked for Gandhi, MLK, and others...

Cheers,

SD

Good one SD. Next he should have a cup of tea with Kim Jong II, and smoke some cigars with Castro. He is ever so close to World Peace. :rotfl:

This is logic here. Negotiations with Iran havenot worked in the past. They are funding terrorist groups to wipeout the existence of Isreal. Talking with them is not going to change their mind. The last resort should be military action but in this case I think that is our only option.

Yep! How did you know I got those catchphrases from an Ahmadinejad speech?!

I'd like to know something. When did conservatives become such rabid jew lovers? When I went to school in a conservative new england prep school where everyone came from Republican families, we could all agree we hated jews. When we were taking turns playing Super Mario Brothers, we wouldn't tolerate guys taking too much time by "hebing" all the coins. When we applied for college, there were certain top-tier schools that were less appealing for having too many jews like "Jew Penn". So when did we start becoming Jew lovers? I didn't get the memo.

Yep! How did you know I got those catchphrases from an Ahmadinejad speech?!

I'd like to know something. When did conservatives become such rabid jew lovers? When I went to school in a conservative new england prep school where everyone came from Republican families, we could all agree we hated jews. When we were taking turns playing Super Mario Brothers, we wouldn't tolerate guys taking too much time by "hebing" all the coins. When we applied for college, there were certain top-tier schools that were less appealing for having too many jews like "Jew Penn". So when did we start becoming Jew lovers? I didn't get the memo.

So we should let Iran eliminate our ally Isreal off the face of the Earth?? That sends a great message to all our allies. I'm glad you're not running the show.

Archived