Biden says some waste inevitable part of stimulus

youngfarang

Even if one dollar is wasted in this bill that is too much. This stimulus bill is the taxpayers money. ALL OF IT! The government is saying "we know how to spend your money" yet they then say they are going to waste some of it. Doesn't make any sense to me.

$1 wasted is too much? you are on crack kid! If the government only wasted $1 it would be a big improvement! Name ANY 1 program where money wasn't wasted (not even $1)...

Now when GWB started the first round of bailouts' date=' was that wasted money? Or is tax payer money ONLY wasted by the democrats?

Stop this party alliance crap and realize they are all the same, and all just as bad, and that we are screwed as long as we keep reelecting these fuck wits.

[/quote']

I have yet to support any bailout of any kind by either party. I have condemned Bush to start this mess but at least repubs know when there is a difference between responsible spending and driving America into the ground with debt.

This stimulus package was a robbery of the American People. I look at this stimulus package differently than other bills that are passed. One reason is that the Obama administration rushed this through the house like it was a dire need and we "needed it now not a minute later" yet the administration has only spent 5% of the monumnetal package. The Dems who passed this didn't even read this bill. That fact alone means they shouldn't be aloud to waste any of this money they just voted for. And yet Obama has the nerve to lie to the American People by saying he has saved hundreds of thousands of jobs already. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! You have only spent 5% of this bill you stupid fucktard. It seems that most of the people on this board are still mezmerized by this "Mesiah" but he hasn't fooled me.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you were mesmerized by GWB and The memories of Reagan...but the facts are, the real problem is the government, thus it is our own fault. As I said, until we all stop caring more about American Idol than we do about our future, we are screwed.

There is a remedy, but too many special interests are in the way.

Do you also want to know how big my dick is?

Well actually y...er HELL NO, that would be gay!

On the note of income etc...not sure it matters...while I tend to think you are young and under the influence of family etc (which is fine) I do tend to think life experience means a lot, and I think some, with out knowing you, seem to think you are lacking in that area. You probably are, I mean we all were at that age...mostly anyway.

But, I will add, that While I was a Reagan loving conservative in my ypounger days, I did eventually see the light, and realized these people did not operate in my best interests. I now vote Libertarian or any new comer.

I'll additionally add, that age may or may not play a part here. I work with tons of older guys, who for whatever reason support candidates that do not operate in their best interests. Tons of guys support anti labor candidates etc...makes no real sense. but what ever.

To YF, I'd say lose some of the anger, keep an open mind, and well, keep getting laid!

Archived