MIA

Faustian

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever happened to New Petchaburi Pete (he changed his username I remember), Nervious Dog (what made him go?), FatBastard (didn't he have a nice condo in Bangkok?), flyonzewall (he was very active at one time), and there was this one extremely active poster/moderator who used to have "I just wanna get'em drunk" or something like that for his signature? :dunno:

Nervous Dog was last seen in the burns unit of Bumrungrad after a pube-burning-fire-show (his pubes, not some stray stage-dweller) went horribly wrong in a Soi Cowboy nite spot one evening.

Unfortunately for The Dog, the house vodka he doused his pubes in to fan the flames, as it were, was actually moonshine, and a blaze a little larger than he anticipated ensued.

An ambulance was not available, but he was taken to hospital by paying a passing mahout with speed-addicted elephant who happened to be outside in Soi Cowboy with a bag of bananas and they got him there in no time. (Clothes pegs were attached to the elephants testicles to make him go faster).

That's the last we heard or ever saw of him.

RIP Doggy. :rip:

Unfortunately for The Dog, the house vodka he doused his pubes in to fan the flames, as it were, was actually moonshine, and a blaze a little larger than he anticipated ensued.

Shame. Had he ordered his regular call vodka, rather than house, he would have been served house, rather than moonshine, thereby averting the tragedy. My guess is it was Suadum's turn to shout for the round and he placed the unfortunate order (without intent to kill, mind you :nono: ). :grinyes:

Archived