Self Generated income in Issan & small towns

imperial

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They use anything for shade clothes - I know some very odd advertising that's ended up in places the advertiser would never have thought off.

Another small income earner here is sewing - a few girls I know sit around and sew all day very nice pillow cases. Job lots.

I had thought of her sewing stuff,

How much does a good sewing machine cost in LOS ?

any brand to get that has good service and spare parts if needed ?

I could buy her one in California but the voltage is wrong and if she ever needed to get replacement parts they may not be available for a USA model,

thanks for the info

BK

• 3 weeks later...

Most every Thai that I've known has/is self-employed or professionally employed - regardless of their station in life, they're stable and comfortable. I really believe that such inquiries about what 'those poor Thais' might want to do with their lives is a bit naive and vacant of clear observations. The variety and diversity of things that they do for livelihood or sustenance is quite amazing....

Sister in law is currently sewing AWFUL pillow cushions - Dumbcunt bought 20 of them - but then he's a . . . . . .

This at same time she is running her little hair saloon - does the pillows while waiting for customers.

Archived