Bar Girls Tattoos

MooNoi

I was just looking at some old pics I took of previous liasons and noticed that quite a few of the bg's I have been with had scorpion tattoos - is there any significance of this? Some kind of "bg sisterhood?"

Is there any other tattoos bg's have that are symbolic or have some hidden meaning?

Interesting to know...

I remember one girl from Pattaya had angel wings tattooed on her back and "FUCK THIS" tattooed just above her pussy... that's going to look great when she's in her 50's and 60's!

I remember one girl from Pattaya had angel wings tattooed on her back and "FUCK THIS" tattooed just above her pussy... that's going to look great when she's in her 50's and 60's!

I got this feeling she's not going to be showing it to too many people when she's that old, nor are there likely to be many interested in looking I'd say.

I don't mind something small and discreet but I find a lot quite off putting. I did have some fun with a wild little thing from SW who had almost all of her back inked. And had fun with a few other well inked ones but they really don't do it for me.

Seen a few scorpions but never really got into understanding any significance. It's my birthsggn and I usually ask if I see one but not normally their zodiac sign so must be something else.

Archived