3 members of Va. family shot to death

TroyinEwa/Perv

I don't at all mean to discount the loss of life that's happened so if it seems that way, it's not what I meant.

There is one line from this story that I see time after time and I am just feckin sick of it. Why do people continue to say this sort of thing........

"I've known them my whole life, even when I was in school," she said of the family "They've always been such nice, Christian people. Good people."

That is what a neighbor said about the family. Obviously, one of their family was not "good people".

It'd be nice to hear someone say the truth about one of these assholes, that they didn't like 'em, never did and they're glad he's dead. Taking his family with him certainly is a very sad thing and I feel empathy for the surviving son.

Link

"I've known them my whole life, even when I was in school," she said of the family "They've always been such nice, Christian people. Good people."

They should take their guns to church then, no problem in the US !

Awesome to the length people will go to convince themselves that guns are okay :thumbdown:

BB

Guest lazyphil

same with assholes drink driving, they cause more mayhem and death and misery around the world than guns i bet.....booze alone causes plenty of misery, family breakdown, domestic violence, saturday night fueled violence rendering most uk town centres no go zones, sickness costing tax payers millions, workplace accidents, accidents at home, sickies costing business millions yearly etc etc.....guns in responsible hands good, in iresponsible hands bad. exactly the same with booze. and both booze and guns society could function without ;)

lots of note worthy paralells and to argue the toss is pointless because i am correct!!1

Archived