3 dead farangs in 3 days

cheekyboy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/july/news_06_07_52_2.shtml

OK, we've got the fourth: German guy expiring in the company of no less than four BG's in his room.

What is remarkable in this case is the that it was in the SIAM BAYVIEW which along with it's sister SIAM BAYSHORE is one of the most unrelentingly guest-unfriendly hotels in Pattaya.

They charge a B1000 joiner fee for each girl brought in and pointedly inform the guest that the girls are not welcome at the breakfast buffet.

I can only imagine how out of joint their noses are at this turn of events.

Ooooooo! That makes this just sooooo perfect. I *hate* the bullshit "joiner fee" LoS hotels have decided to charge versus *anywhere* else in the world.

One fucking rents the room. There is no difference if two or five people sleep (or fuck) in it! But fair enough on the free brekky...they can charge for *that* and I won't bitch.

Cheers,

SD

Talking with an embassy worker' date=' they tell me appx. 300 Brits and 200 Americans die each year in Thailand.

[/quote']

I find that a bit hard to believe. On average, that's around 1.5 per day. I don't see that many news stories either on tv or in the paper about them. And that's not counting Aussies, Germans and all the other folks that come here. Numbers seem inflated to me at first glance.

thats about right , its always been that area and rising each year .thats deaths from all causes so it includes natural deaths and lots overdo it on booze and drugs and women and car and bike accidents as well. papers dont get all the stories of farang deaths all over LOS

Isn't it Koh Samui that has the highest motorbike fatality/accident rate for tourists (per capita) anywhere in the world?? :hmmm:

Sure I heard that one time. Maybe more.

Not only Thailand! In Burmuda, it is against the law to release accident statistics.

Cars are strictly controlled there and can not be rented, only motorbikes can be rented by visitors.

The death rate among tourist there is very high. 99% of the visitors there are from the USA where drivers keep right, Burmuda keeps left and has narrow, twisting roads with lots of roundabouts. Every year one reads stories about people being killed on their honeymoons.

Archived