I don't feel sorry for the Dali Lama and Tibet

Mike Goodtime

It is interesting how short-sighted people are when looking at history. Currently, the world has so much pity for the Tibetan people and the Dali Lama. Most people forget about the fact that Tibet was the aggressor at times in the past. In particular, the Tibet Lamas with all their self righteousness silenced and sanctioned the shaman practicing people in Tibet. Basically, doing the Eastern equivalent of what the Christians did to the pagans of Europe.

So, it serves the Dali Lama and his organized followers that they are getting their ass kicked by the Chinese. Payback is a bitch!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

but whats the difference between aboriginals been swept aside in the americas, australia, malaysia, fiji, palastine, new zealand.....why tibet has got special attention is beyond me (actually why does palastine get it?)

its just human progress i guess and humans are basiclly parasites on this tiny revolving rock.

Guest lazyphil

always baffled me argentina got their knickers in a twist over the falklands....its not like they didn't pinch the main land not that long ago in the first place, bleeding heart whingebags.....and the spanish and gibralter, ooooo its near spain so its theirs???....tell you what, give back the canary islands to the nearest country, morroco? then we'll think about it!....oh and ulster, let them have a unified ireland, then we can stop propping up their puny economy and focus on our puny economy!!

Because Tibet has a cool name - and the monks wear cool robes, have cool horns etc. The others don't.

Also, China is an evil oppressive regime, and the Tibet issue plays into our propaganda...

But lets not forget that a lot of what went on in Tibet at the hands of the Chinese was not cool. The fact that some Euro losers came to what is now America and killed a lot of Indians does not make it right in Tibet.

Archived