2009 Ashes Series

MooNoi

Whoever won the toss was going to win the test.

Curators are certainly going to be questioned over cooking what is a traditional batting wicket.

Anyway well done South Africa/Pakistan/India/Engerland

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Aussies have got themselves a real reputation for shite excuses, this series has really enhanced it, they used to call us whinging poms, now look at the fuckers. Ponting? poster boy for whinging Aussies

:beer::yay::yikes::sex::spank::elephant::chili::susel::neener::rotfl::medusa::ghost::monkey::rotl::rotl: :bangit: :bangit: :wanker::wanker:

By the way, he will be sacked in the next few days :rotl::rotl:

The Aussies have got themselves a real reputation for shite excuses, this series has really enhanced it, they used to call us whinging poms, now look at the fuckers. Ponting? poster boy for whinging Aussies

:beer::yay::yikes::sex::spank::elephant::chili::susel::neener::rotfl::medusa::ghost::monkey::rotl::rotl: :bangit: :bangit: :wanker::wanker:

By the way, he will be sacked in the next few days :rotl::rotl:

Where's the whinging? I haven't seen anything in the press that reads like a whinge.

I think he said the pitch was ordinary, but both sides had to play on it. And he said full credit to England.

So where's the whinging part? :dunno:

The Aussies have got themselves a real reputation for shite excuses' date=' this series has really enhanced it, they used to call us whinging poms, now look at the fuckers. Ponting? poster boy for whinging Aussies

By the way, he will be sacked in the next few days :rotl::rotl: [/quote']

Where's the whinging? I haven't seen anything in the press that reads like a whinge.

I think he said the pitch was ordinary, but both sides had to play on it. And he said full credit to England.

It's OK Piggy....The Poms don't often get the chance to celebrate. Let them have their moment. They are few and far between :neener:

The Aussies have got themselves a real reputation for shite excuses' date=' this series has really enhanced it, they used to call us whinging poms, now look at the fuckers. Ponting? poster boy for whinging Aussies

By the way, he will be sacked in the next few days :rotl::rotl: [/quote']

Did you not see his interview with Athers at the ground, he rambled on about, how did we lose when the stats showed we were better, blah blah blah. The crowd were booing like crazy and then Athers got him back with, "do you think you will face questions about your captaincy when you get home" :rotl:

Archived