Thai Women & Their Orgasms

SurinBum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes she says she orgasms. She also says we should cum together. I don't encourage her in that belief. If she never comes thats fine by me. As long as I come I'm happy. Nature has evolved men to need sexual release. For women it is an evolutionary luxury. Most women don't feel a strong need to orgasm. If it wasn't for peer pressure from feminists they would rightly regard sex as a duty to their man, not as a duty they can impose on him to make them cum.

Sometimes she says she orgasms. She also says we should cum together. I don't encourage her in that belief. If she never comes thats fine by me. As long as I come I'm happy. Nature has evolved men to need sexual release. For women it is an evolutionary luxury. Most women don't feel a strong need to orgasm. If it wasn't for peer pressure from feminists they would rightly regard sex as a duty to their man, not as a duty they can impose on him to make them cum.

Such nonsense. Born of myth and ignorance. :closemouth:

You mean you can't distinguish between her cumming and fakery...?? :sex:

No and neither can you. Don't kid yourself, the only way to determine if a woman cums is to monitor her brain with an MRI scanner. Even then it shows that women's brains respond differently to men's when cumming. Further proof that men and women have evolved different needs when it comes to sex and orgasm. This research was reported by New Scientist..

If I was paying . not that I ever do (or could afford right now) then I wouldn't care.

However when chasing a female or having sex - their sexual satisfaction is a big part of the fun of the chase.

For me sex is much more fun, if the woman has an orgasm too. But with BG's I'll rarely know if she is faking.

You mean you can't distinguish between her cumming and fakery...?? :sex:

No and neither can you. Don't kid yourself' date=' the only way to determine if a woman cums is to monitor her brain with an MRI scanner. Even then it shows that women's brains respond differently to men's when cumming. Further proof that men and women have evolved different needs when it comes to sex and orgasm. This research was reported by New Scientist..

Actually that article doesn't say anything of the sort. It just points out differences between male and female brain states and orgasm.

You can tell if a women orgasms, due to involuntary muscular spasms. It's quite fun to find out where...

Archived