Thai Women & Their Orgasms

SurinBum

I would say it depends what the guy/customer is into. Some guys don't care one way or another, and like the idea of banging a different whore everyday. Other have other needs/desires that make it better for them. And since it is a service that is being bought and paid for, it really comes down to the customer being satisfied.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a Khmer girl last night who told me how to move, or even not to move at certain times, that she could come. She said she came three times, but actually I am not sure about it...

As it was said before, IMHO the better you know the girl the better you might be able to 'read' her. I might see her again tomorrow and I will try to evaluate the orgasm problem more deeply.

:cool:

This is confidential , anonymous and true :

I know a man who is able to contract the muscular structure around his dick in a way that the ladies think he suffers from a premature ejaculation . Fake orgasm , kind of . Point is that after proper explanation said technique is very much enjoyed by the opposition due to sabai sabai stimulation of related environment . One of the great historical errors that the ladies like it the tough way . Nuff said .

Aforementioned anonymous subject with the muscular structure is available for consultation though not before October because now I have no time .

Nobody can feel the contractions in their pussy when they cum :dunno:

Easiest way to tell

This might be because you've never experienced such a pleasure....

It was a question not a statement hence the :dunno:

Ho hum

I said "involuntary muscular spasms"

Note the use of the word "involuntary".

Some ladies can control their pelvic floor muscles, which may fool unsuspecting men. However, such physiological events as the cervix spasming, movement of blood etc etc are impossible for a women to control. Im my humble experience it has usually been fairly obvious if it was faked or not...I guess it is up to the individual as to whether or not they are bothered by such trickery. If it was my girlfriend faking it, I'd feel a little worried. If it is a whore perpetrating such foul deeds, I think it is important to remember it's just business.

faust & others. good observations comments etc.

I'd further say that while an orgasm may be questioned as real or fake a NON orgasm is much much easier to confirm - right ;)

Say a 1 hour session in the ST room with a whore de jour who can't get it over with quick enough (a starfish & bad attitude big time). Even the man may struggle to cum in such hostile environment, but since he picked her she may have some effect on him still, however 100% sure the gal is not into it or him & she won't even try to fake it LOL - thus a 100% non orgasm :up: anyone wanna question the non orgasm too? :drunk:

On the other hand say a long time wife, gf, repeat whore whatever or even a NEW whore just picked from of the hard core gogos have a steamy hot intense & prolonged sex session...

As things got steamy all pretty cloudy so the guy after several orgasms is wondering if the gal did any? :hmmm: well I think we have the indicators out there so I'll say no except that she may have :)

Enjoy!

I've experienced that when a lady and the man "couple" then she immediately starts to "ooo" and "ahhh", fake for sure!

120% agree with CTO that with a long time partner, that you "click" with, can be great sex!!! Maybe not every time, but enough times that keeps the relationship fresh.

In the end of course, what whoever here thinks or believes doesn't really matter. What I perceive does, becaue it determines my ;evel of pleasure and satisfaction

This afternoon, she came with a soft groan (because somone next to us in the next massage stall. She didn't come as usual during my oral/ digital spiel, but shortly after, legs tightly together, underneath me, f...ing me.

Afterwards, she suddenly said " Oh, I forget, I was going to get you 'doggy style' ( my words, she only pointed) , which was last time's success.

This gal is definitely working her way through learning a repertoire.

So I said 'never mind, always a next time'!

First time in 6 days, a personal record. I'll try to do better next time.

Archived