Thai Women & Their Orgasms

SurinBum

Spice Man >Why do you people need to believe that hookers cum when they are fucking YOU? Must be an ego thing. If you want your hooker to enjoy sex, just make sure you finish quickly.<

I'm sure there is some ego involved, but some hookers do cum, even with me. Some are not machines, and sometimes enjoy sex with someone who also shows consideration for their needs.

>Faustian, a woman can bring muscle spasms under conscious control. The only way to know for sure that she is cumming is a brain scan. <

CRAP!

Shows your lack of experience. There are things she cannot fake. If you had been there you would know. Go back to your sandbox, come back when you've grown up.

To those who monitor board behavior: I apologise if I overstepped the boundaries of polite behavior. this time of the night I simply do not have the language to be more circumspect.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure lets stick to talking whores here or wanking which is very similar in that the male comes & the chick don't or would it be seldom :rolleyes:

guys if you fucked hundreds of whores & never experienced even a single one of them giving you the big O then I say it's rather odd - now if less then 50% of them didn't 'get wet' either I'd say you can play my lottery numbers :up:

now if you're among those in my camp who have had whores come with you or at least within the same 'session' then you know.

while if you don't or actually if you never experienced (knowingly) another female orgasm well then maybe it's not for you - however for me I care as I'm a highly sexual person & my own orgasm interest me along with the female one - so please let us have these discussions even if the OP may be in the naysayer camp - perhaps ikkrang will post the next 'female orgasm' thread then ;)

Yes I have felt these muscular vaginal contractions running up and down my dick. I have had this experience with girl friends and bar girls alike, though its very rare with bar girls. But my point, which ikkrang cannot accept because of his ego, is that girls can train themselves to ripple these muscles under conscious control. i.e. a faked orgasm.

When it cums(sic) to making a hardened whore truly pop especially if she has absolutely no intention of doing so then I think the degree of personal satisfaction is somewhat unrivalled.

It's all about getting those muscle spasms coupled with the look of surprise, or better yet bewilderment, on her face.

Of course if your neither inclined nor capable of that well I guess it's a different game.

To be fair it's partly why I dont like 1 nighters. I just can't enjoy banging whores. I prefer the connection that cums(sic) from a longer term connection, even if she is a whore, she is still a person and being decent often yields decent results. Sure some will screw you over but many times the pay off is far better sex and a true connection. But then you need to be here to experience this. The 2 week millionaire brigade best stick to banging whores 1 night at a time.

I am with radioman on this.

A one night stand BG might easily be able to fakes an orgasm, since I don't know her at all. But when I have sex with girl (whore or not) more often and suddendly she goes off, her whole body tensing, making strange noises, e.g., and showing contractions in the aftermath of an orgasm, I am pretty sure she didn't fake it.

There is an intensity which might be possible to fake, but that's probably hard work for the women and why should she suddenly react like this since everything went smooth during the previous sexual encounters?

I guess spiceman neither doesn't trust the women he has sex with nor his own senses. Or maybe he doesn't bond emontially with the women at all (whore or not).

I will happily admit that there are times when I am not sure if a woman indeed had an orgasm or not.

But there also times that there is absolutely no doubt about that. Especially since most orgasms I help happen tend to happen when I have both my mouth and two fingers engaged with her noble parts. The fingers inside will soften notice a sudden uncontrollable swelling of the front side of the vagina, deep inside close to the cervix. This is also often a precursor for a squirt. In the three last events I knew it wasn't contrived because she actually tries to prevent herself from squirting since it embarrasses her. The very first time, she was completely surprised by it, and said it never happened to her before.

I also agree with Radioman and Kamui. Much more fun when you and her are tuned in to each other, rare with a one night stand, more likely with a repeat or regular, who knows you and knows she can relax with you rather then have to be on her guard all the time in case you do something unwanted.

I much prefer sex with someone I've done it a lot with - it get's better - best sex of my life is with my wife. Not that for a INSTANT would I recomend monogomy as a solutiion to good sex in case some cockstick wants to play with words.

I remember sex ed class at my school - priest brought in a FEMALE to tell us what women liked - GASP - and good too ;)

However few of us believed her when she said it gets better with the same person the more times you do it.

It does - IF you click that is.

All the symptoms of an orgasm CAN be faked. By the agression of some of the posters here, it seems like they interpret this as Spiceman is putting doubt on their manly abilities to be able to give a lady an orgasm. Surveys shows that almost all ladies fakes orgasms from time to time. So most likely we have all been fooled. But hopefully not every time :)

Paillote

Archived