Mekong

At 11 minutes and 12 seconds past 10 am on friday 7 August the date and time (when written UK style) will be 07/08/09/10:11:12 but later on in the day at 34 minutes and 56 seconds past mid day it will be 12:34:56 7/8/09

Wait, that on 07/08/09 at 10:11:12 I will take a shit. If I don't, I will probably take a shit 34 minutes and 56 seconds later.

At 11 minutes and 12 seconds past 10 am on friday 7 August the date and time (when written UK style) will be 07/08/09/10:11:12 but later on in the day at 34 minutes and 56 seconds past mid day it will be 12:34:56 7/8/09

Dont' they have word searches you can do or tea dances you can go to ?

Cheers

If everybody could have an orgasm at that time, the heavens would open up and we would actually get to see god in all of her radiance getting laid while giving a blow job.

which brings me back to a question I posed on this board a long time ago...

I wonder what the number of orgasms is in Thailand at any given moment...?

given all the "man ruud" filled with (mostly) all those horny-ass Thai bastards fulfilling their various assignations with each other, paid and otherwise, not to mention the hundreds (thousands?) of hotel rooms where some fat, sweaty, hairy farang is right this minute fast approaching heart-attack-land with a Thai girl whose waist circumference is about 1/10 of the circumference of one of his ample thighs...I'll bet it's a fuckng lot! hahaha

Archived