BG from R 1 Pulls Gun on Customer

Gadfly

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Young Farang is back' date=' is he?

[/quote']

On his way out of NEP, was he chased down the street by the ladyboys hanging out in front?

And did this turn into another chase around Bangkok?

Oh dear,

poor YF.

That story about the chasing lb's was one of his first posts too wasn't it?

It'll haunt him forever. :spin:

Probably more poor judgement than anything else since I am not at all brave. The tension ended when they both left: he on his way out of Nana shouting something and she in the direction of R 2. To be fair, I don't really know where she worked, so I wouldn't tag it on R 1, although they didn't want to discuss it.

We have talked here about how Nana is a fire trap, but thinking about your post and my poor judgement, it also occurred to me that the place has other potential dangers. Some nutty or distraught BG, Farang or whatever... Anyway, let's just hope that never happens.

Because despite its obvious dangers, I continue to visit the place on fairly regular basis. We all do (well, most of us), even though the place is a clearly a fire trap. Although, now, cold sober the afternoon after, and thinking back on what happened last night, I am also questioning my judgement. But after a few beers, and I am sure I will end there anyway when I get back to Thailand...

Thailand seems to do that to us, or at least me - namely, take risks I would never dream of taking back in the U.S.

Thailand is interesting.

You saw a gun so did the Thais but 'no one saw anything'.

The farang almost pissed his pants but defussed the situation and left pissed. The Thais saw this also but 'nothing happened'.

Not too long ago, a person shot and killed another person. The person killed and openly admitted to what happened. The 'cleaners' came in and after a few calls, it was all taken care. Even the gun was returned to its rightful owner who..... had used it before to kill somebody... and that murder had been 'cleaned up' also.

It is amazing the number of things that don't happen in Thailand, isn't it?

So Young Farang is back' date=' is he?

[/quote']

On his way out of NEP, was he chased down the street by the ladyboys hanging out in front?

And did this turn into another chase around Bangkok?

Oh dear,

poor YF.

That story about the chasing lb's was one of his first posts too wasn't it?

It'll haunt him forever. :spin:

Creepy and gay. Double whammy! :spank:

I will put the rumors to rest...it was not me. Thankfully it wasn't me because the girl who did that would not be showing up to work the next night. I don't take to kindly having a gun in front of my face, real or not.

:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Unless of course the gun WAS real, in which case, the sandwich industry would be short 1 farang minimum wage earner...

Archived