Piggy's Pattaya Playtime Part VIII (The Final Countdown)

MooNoi

Firstly, my apologies for not writing sooner.

I wanted to enjoy my last two days without having to think too mutt, if you know what I mean!

I fully intended to write up a report in the lounge at the airport while waiting for my flight in BKK, but I just felt so damn miserable I couldn't even being to feel like writing.

Somewhere over Borneo on the flight home, I got a bought of chronic diarrhea and vomiting which lasted the final four hours of the flight - not nice at the best of times, but even worse when you're on an aircraft. Luckily the flight was only half-full so I had two seats to myself.

:barf:

Then when I got home yesterday I just tumbled into bed - sick, depressed and exhausted.

:sleeping::(

Today was back at work which was kind of surreal, so now is the first chance I have had to write something up.

So, back to my final two nights in Disneyland. :thumbup:

I decided to head down to Peppermint and see what would happen. I didn't in any way fear for my own safety. As much as I liked Miss Petchabody the evening before and enjoyed her company and her sex, I was still curious to see the upshot of what would happen with Miss J.

As a courtesy, I sent Miss J an SMS saying:

"COMING TO PEPPERMINT TONIGHT. IF YOU WANT TO COME AND SEE ME AND TALK, THEN NO PROBLEM."

Simple and to-the-point.

I go to Peppermint at about 9.00pm and I took my usual seat at the back. I'm not sure if it was me (it probably was) but it felt like there were more eyes on me than usual.

I know who Miss J has as friends here for the most part. Most are "hostesses", not dancers - this makes sense as J is a hostess herself, so I guess she talks to the other hostesses the most.

Hmmm.. interesting. On to my second beer and still no one's come near me. I could feel some of the hostess' eyes watching me. :surprised:

I could see Miss J's best friend - Miss I. She was sitting on one of the sofas with her arms folded, looking at me. When we locked eyes, she just shook her head slowly and gave me a look of anger. :nono:

No sign of J. I was actually starting to feel a little uncomfortable. Miss I was talking to her two friends sitting next to her and obviously talking about me. You just *know* when someone's talking about you - particularly women. I could tell by the occasional looks my way and finger-pointing.

Luckily, a couple of my regular "friends" came over and had a chat when they finished dancing and took the heat off for a while. They didn't seem to have any inkling of what was going on and didn't mention anything about it. Fine by me!

We just chatted normally over a couple of drinks and had a bit of a laugh. Meanwhile, the hostesses were still casting disapproving glances my way.

I was wondering: "What do I do if J comes in? Do I talk to her? Do I approach her or wait for her to approach me? Do I apologise?" :help:

I told myself to just keep remembering that I had done the right thing and that it would be best for me, and for her. If she comes in, wait until she comes over, if she does, and then talk normally and in a civil manner.

In the end, I needn't have worried. No sign of Miss J at all. I had a good time with my regular friends, got disapproving looks by J's friends, and just had a regular night in Peppermint.

To be honest, in hindsight, I was sad she didn't turn up. Maybe she just didn't want to lose face by turning up. Maybe she had a customer fly in from somewhere that day. Who the fuck knows? Bottom line was, she wasn't coming while I was there. Mai pen rai. :shhh:

Now I kind of didn't know what to do. I had 2 nights left, so I really thought I should get out there and get amongst it a bit. By now there was no need to stay in Peppermint, and I really didn't know where to head next so I just went downstairs to Doll House to have a beer and think about things. I knew it was a bar where I wouldn't get any hassle if I didn't want it, and I could watch a few nice women spinning around in their birthday suits on the "revolting stage" - always a good catalyst for some thinking! :idea:

Again, there were some nice girls in here. But they really didn't look motivated in any way. Good eye-candy though. :hubba:

The phone rings, and I go into the bathroom to take the call. It's Miss Petchabody, who says "Come to the bar - I miss you, Moo Noi!"

More like "I miss your lady drinks, bar fine and 1500 baht in the morning", but hey - I'll play along! :smirk:

I had no other plan in mind, so I thought at least I'd go down there, have a couple of drinks with her and then could find someone else if I wanted to, or else I could take Miss Petchabody home for another romp. Actually, the more I thought about it, the better an idea it sounded. I really did enjoy the sex with her, I enjoyed the price, I enjoyed the way she slept curled up to me, and she was a good laugh. She doesn't inspire anything romantic or intellectual in me - she's only 20 after all - but as someone to talk home for the night and have fun with, she was great! :)

I check-binned at Doll House and motorcy'd up to Soi 8 and Silver Star A-Go-Go.

About 15 metres from the door, out walks Miss Petchabun with some guy who has obviously BF'd her. :doah:

The look she gave me was a combination of:

"What are you doing here / so sorry / I didn't think you were really going to come."

I thought about asking what the heck was going on, but thought better of it. It was only 15 minutes since she had called me, so this guy had obviously met her and BF'd very quick or she was just playing silly bar girl games. :rolleyes:

Anyway, there was no point saying anything and risking the ire of her latest beau.

I just gave her a look that was a combination of:

"Thanks for wasting my time / what's going on / don't bother calling me again" and kept walking into the bar.

The place was rocking and everyone seemed to be having fun.

I started to feel a little melancoly about Miss J and decided to get pissed. Why not? :drunk:

One of Miss Petchabody's friends came over and confirmed that the guy she went with came in and BF'd her within about 5 minutes. So obviously a past punter or knew what he was looking for. That's life - she's working and I have no right to deny her an income. I thought about taking her friend who was quite cute, but then decided not to.

I get an SMS again, hoping it's from J, but alas, it's not. :(

In one of my previous trip reports, I mentioned having lunch with a "friend" who used to work at one of the beer bars on Beach Road. She now works at one of the bowling alleys in Pattaya. (She's the one who was sick of all the bullshit she hears every day in the bars and decided it wasn't the life for her - despite the huge drop in income).

The SMS says she'd like to see me again before I go home. Being a bit drunk, (ok - pretty pissed), I replied saying I would love to - how about right now in my hotel room?

Her reply was instant and said she'd be at the guest house in 30 minutes. Excellent. :thumbup:

Funny how some nights work out in the end - especially when you're not sure what you really are looking for when you're on the hunt.

I check-binned and left the bar and motorcy'd back to the guest house.

Had a beer there whilst waiting, and then Miss N turned up on her little scooter still in her bowling alley uniform - now THAT is cute, actually! :hubba:

Went up to the room, popped 1/4 of a Kamagra, and off we go! :grinyes:

The sex was good - she told me it had been 3 months since she had sex, and she enjoyed it. Again, if this is the truth, great, but if not, so be it. I enjoyed it. :thumbup:

Miss N asked me if she could stay, and I replied I would like that too. We curled up and went to sleep entwined together and the feeling of her soft, smooth skin next to me.

We slept til mid-morning, then got up and showered together - including a nice water-soaked playtime. :hubba:

N didn't want breakfast and said she had to get going to university.

I was kind of curious as how to reimburse N for the night before. She hadn't worked in the bar scene for a few months now. So - why not ask?

"How much you want me to give you, N?"

"I don't want anything Moo Noi. But, I have to buy two new school book for my class. So if you would like to buy for me, then that would be nice."

That's a nice thing to say, I thought.

"How much are your books, Sweety?"

"500 baht."

"Each?"

"No - one is 200 and the other is 300."

:yikes:

I wasn't going to give this lovely lady whom I had known a long time a measley 500 baht. Considering I didn't pay a BF the night before, and didn't buy that many LD's, I took out 2000 and put it in her bag when she was doing her hair. She really is lovely and trying to better her life. She went to school 20 hours a week, worked at the bowling alley about 30 hours a week and also had to pay for her room, motobike etc.

Might as well bring a smile to someone's face who (in my eyes) needs it and deserves it.

N had to go, so gave me a kiss and sad goodbye. More sadness for me. She really is a sweet girl and I want the best for her. I hope she finds whatever it is she's looking for. :grouphug:

She later sent me an SMS that said:

"P'MOO NOI.. WHY YOU GIVE ME SO MUCH? I SAY ONLY 500!! BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH - YOU ARE VERY SWEET FRIEND. HAVE GOOD TRIP HOME AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME I HOPING."

Nice.

Miss J still hadn't sms'd or tried to phone after the 6 missed calls yesterday. Oh well - it's for the best.

Went to the denstist in the morning (cleaning and 2 fillings) and back to Tukcom for some DVD's, IT stuff and the like.

Back to the guest house after lunch, and Miss K, my favourite (and the cutest) massage girl was back on duty. I was having a smoke on the balcony and then thought another "smoke" might be a good idea.

Called K up from the balcony and she answered with a big smile and then trotted over, oil bottle in-hand. :hubba:

Another very sweet and giving girl - and I really am starting to get to know and like her body.

This was another girl who was nothing but sweet, caring, giving, and friendly. I was at a loose end after the massage and asked her if she was hungry. She said she was (surprise, surprise!), so I went to her shop and BF'd her (400 baht) to get her out of the shop for the day.

We got a songthaew down to Big C and had a great meal at Fuji. (I really wish we had something as cheap and reliable in the Japanese food area as Fuji is here in Australia!)

She was very chatty and full of smiles and stories. Great to talk to. :)

I went and picked up a few final things from Big C and also bought her a pair of shoes which she loved. Hey - they were only 299 B and she liked them, so no skin off my nose. Happy to see her happy.

Went back to the guest house and received a lovely spontaneous blow job from her as I was lying on the bed watching the news - life's good! :thumbup:

Paid Miss K 1000 baht which she was happy with. She's done well out of me this trip!! She asked me for my number in Australia as she wants to call me and see how I am doing sometimes. Gave her my Australia number and off she trotted off home. ("Lazy to work now - go home, watch movie!)

Good on her! :thumbup:

So... last night in Pleasure Town!

Had some food, showered, and decided to get legless and have a great night - regardless of whom I went home with!

Decided not to SMS Miss J and go to Peppermint anyway.

Made my way up Walking Street Road (sponsored by Samsung) and into Peppermint and to my usual table.

Again, J wasn't there, but I didn't notice the bad looks and finger pointing as much as the previous night. Maybe I just didn't care.

Bought a few drinks for my regular chat girls in there. They knew it was my last night and I guess decided to milk every last baht out of me that they could! :grinyes:

Fair play to them, and they don't take the piss. They probably have one drink every 30 minutes or so, so it doesn't worry me to buy them 3 or 4 over the course of an evening.

Finally, Miss I comes up.

"Why you hurt J so much, Moo Noi?"

"How?" (Stupid response, but all that came into my head at the time).

"She care about you - not your money. She hate working in the bar. She just want love and a good man. She don't want a rich man. Just someone to take care of her, make her happy. Two man ask her to marry already, but she say no. You make her happy, you make her smile. She like it when she with you. But you say she not good enough and you don't trust her because she work bar. Why you not trust lady who work in bar? Not all bad! J can't come bar while you here because she feel too sad and think you hate her. She bar fine herself for 2 days until you go home." :doah:

Same story as what J told me, in a nutshell.

Sit down, let me buy you a drink and we can chat.

So I bought Miss I a drink and tried to explain to her my side of the story. But, to be honest, I don't think my message really got through.

I said to Miss I, "what about when I go home? Next week J will be with someone else and saying the same things she says to me."

Then the classic reply: "But she sincere with you. She really like you. When she with other guy she just working, not love. She not know you long time, but she have feelings for you. She don't want your money. She tired of working bar. Just want happy life and good man to marry. You know her boyfriend not good. Not good man. She scared and lonely. Just want good life, not money."

Sigh. :(

I tell Miss I that if J wants to come and talk to me about it, then go call her and ask her to come down and see me. Miss I goes away and comes back in 5 minutes and says: "I call J - she at home but J too sad. Can't see you because you don't think she serious. If she see you, she feel too sad."

Ok then, that's it. All done. Forget it.

I'm over this bullshit. J knows I've been around in my time - I was always honest with her that I had been with many ladies and been going to bars for a long time. So why try out all "the newbie bullshit" on me? :dunno:

I tell Miss I that I don't want to talk about it anymore, and that's it's all finished. She goes away and I get back to enjoying myself.

End up staying in Peppermint and wondering who I am going to take home for my last night. Over a 4 hour period, managed to down 15 drafts from my own bin, 3 drafts and 1 Appleschnapps courtesy of the manager, and 1 draft courtesy of one of my "friends" in there who bought me a "man drink!" Hahaha! :grinyes:

Even though I knew the whole J thing was a heap of shit, it still gnawed at me. I don't know why. Maybe it's because she tried this shit on me in the first place, maybe because there might (just MIGHT) be an element of sincerity about her. Who knows? I guess I never will. As I said, I'm not in a position to do anything about it at the moment, and I'm not prepared to take the risk of getting shafted in every which way to find out.

But there's always that "what if" feeling, isn't there? :(

By 2.00am I realise I'm pretty much shit-faced and need to get home. Preferably alone.

Kind of ironic really - my last night in Pattaya and I'm going home alone. Oh well, so be it.

I had a pretty fun night out anyway. Definitely feel a lot of sadness saying goodbye to all my friends in Peppermint - the manager, the DJ, service staff, my "girlfriends" I chat to every day and have a drink and a laugh with.

Somehow manage to get back to the guest house and stumble up the stairs and collapse in bed.

Wake up more than hazy the next morning. Taxi booked for 2pm, so a few hours to kill.

Struggle out to the balcony for morning cigarette. Miss K is downstairs waving at me.

"Can I come see you, Moo Noi?"

Sex was kind of the last thing I had on my mind so I said "Cannot - too tired!"

"Nooo.. I have present for you! Want to give you!"

Ok, so I call her up. Miss K walks in and gives me a gift-wrapped box. Inside is a lovely silk tie, nicely presented.

"It's for you - so you can think of me when you working."

Aw geez.... these girls! Fark!! :shakehead

Probably cost her as much, if not more than the shoes I bought her yesterday. Again, K asked me for my number in Australia and said she wanted to keep in touch.

We had a big cuddle on the bed, and promised to keep in touch. I wanted a last round of sex, but just felt too low to bother. I didn't think I'd enjoy it.

K helped me pack my bag which was sweet of her.

Then down to the restaurant in the guest house at 1.00pm to check out and wait for the taxi.

That horrible, sad feeling you get when leaving somewhere you love and leaving some people who have had a short (yet profound) impact on my life overwhelms me. All the guesthouse staff come and give me a big hug. So do the massage girls when I'm getting in the taxi.

"Bye Bye, Moo Noi.. .take care yourself ok?"

I make the mistake of turning around as the taxi pulls out and watch everyone through the back window waving me goodbye. It really does break my heart. I know I'll be back sometime, but the time here always goes so quickly. And I'm not sure when my next trip will be. Maybe not for at least 7 months or so. :(

Plug in my iPod and try and listen to some cool music to cheer me up. I get to the airport and check in, and even though I'm flying Cathay Pacific, my friend from BA gets me into the Qantas Club to wait for me flight.

I sit there and reflect on my trip. I've had a wonderful time. Met some wonderful people and caught up with some wonderful old friends - some of whom are reading this now, I guess. :beer:

I hope none of you who live here ever take it for granted. Please don't!

Yes - we complain about rising prices, the "TIT Factor", how life is being "made difficult" for farangs in Thailand now, racism in Thailand, the scene being different to how it was, and maybe all of these things are true. :idea:

But at the end of the day, it's still a special place, and some wonderful experiences can be had there. As well as the occasional emotional roller-coaster ride.

I reflected how Pattaya is so much better value than Bangkok these days. Yeah - you have the scumbag / football hooligan element there, but they can be avoided if you want to. Most of them hang out in beer bars in the boondocks. 99% of the guys I saw in gogo bars were the same as you'd see in a Bangkok gogo for the most part.

I reflected how the quality of girls seemed better in Pattaya, and the prices they were asking were far more realistic than their Bangkok sisters. Alcohol, food and accommodation is much better value too IMO. :thumbup:

In my time waiting for my flight I reflect on lots of things. I guess it's only natural.

I toss-up whether trying to call J one last time. I decide against it. It's too late now.

Aw.. fuck it. Just once. :doah:

The number rings out - no answer.

Time passes and then the flight is boarding.

I forget to turn off my phone and am reminded when the safety demonstration video is playing.

Just as I pull my phone out of my pocket to turn it off it beeps with an sms. Miss J.

"P'MOO NOI. I SO SORRY I NOT SEE YOU LAST 2 NIGHTS. I FEEL BAD. BUT I TOO SAD. MY LOVE FOR YOU IS REAL. I KNOW CANNOT MAKE YOU BELEIVE ME, BUT I CAN TELL YOU TRUE FEELING IN MY HEART. I WILL MISS YOU AND REMEMBER YOU ALWAYS. PLEASE DON'T FORGET ME. J."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!

If I had turned my phone off 30 seconds earlier I would never have got that message as the SIM wouldn't work when I left Thailand.

Fuck.

I pick up the inflight magazine and bury my face deep inside it in embarrassment to hide the tears I can't stop rolling down my cheeks.

Wheels up.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:surprised::yikes:

Well done.......great reports. Love your style of writing. Makes me feel as if I'm on the barstool next to you.

A bit of advice, which I'm sure you know and/or have heard before. Either bail out now or dive in if you want a relationship. Don't do it 1/2 assed. If you dont want one, let her know it. If you do, then do what you think is right. I wish you the best either way. I enjoyed your reports tremendously and feel I owe you an evening out for the enjoyment you gave me to let me read about your holiday. Cheers.......

Thanks, Troy.

For your advice, and for the time you take to read the reports.

Will give you plenty of warning when I'm coming next time - so many guys here I'd love to hook up with for a night and have a few beers with. :beer:

You're right, and I'm bailing out.

I am not in the position financially to support someone right now. Need to get myself sorted before I can start thinking of taking care of someone else.

So I know I've done the right thing. (I think!) :doah:

Maybe another place, another time, and another situation (more importantly) and things would have been different. J really is a sweet girl, and if she is sincere, then I wish her all the very best and hope that she finds the courage to leave the scumbag she's with now and finds someone sincere and genuine to care for her and give her a decent life.

You know what? If I still lived in Thailand I **MIGHT** have considered jumping in and seeing what happened. But there's just too much rigmarol to go through now in order to make things happen, and too many obstacles to overcome.

In a way, I hope she's long gone next time I go back. In another way, I would like to see her again.

Life eh? Funny.. innit? :surprised:

Moo Noi,

Thank you so much for putting in the time and effort of keeping us updated on your trip.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your well written stories and am sad there won't be any more for a while. :(

Regarding Miss J, if I was in your position I'd stay in contact with her and see were it all lead. There obviously was/is something between the 2 of you, and you only live once. If it goes to shit later you can always pull the plug then.

As Dell Trotter used to say "He who dares wins"

Again, this is just my personal opinion. :twocents:

Thanks again, and if we happen to run into each other on one of your future trips I'll happily shout you a few drinks. :beer:

you are a classy guy. i know exactly what you are feeling. i (and most if not all guys on here) get that same feeling everytime....thats why we keep going back i think.

sometimes i think im too cynical for my own good and my pessimism will stop me from finding what deep down im looking for.

but then i see guys get fucked over and.....

Ill never know i guess. life is too short to always be cynical...see my problem!!!!!

the thai people you meet (along with the farangs) obviously feel a lot of affection for you because you are genuine and have more to you than just banging as many girls as humanly possible in the most hardcore way possible. you treat the girls with kindness and respect. congrats.

its funny how emotional we get in such a short space of time in LOS. that doesn't seem to happy in farangland. the timing of u getting the sms is classic thailand.

as a former expat i do miss living there but recognise you need to have more there to be happy rather than just being there (money, friends etc). 7 months b4 u can go back? i feel your pain. it's hard to live like that...just waiting for your next trip.

btw - what and where did you eat to get sick? a lot of people seem to get food poisoning in pattaya. why do u think that is? (i've never had a problem in bkk but im planning to spend a fair bit of time in pattaya for the first time this year).

Thanks, DD.

I've read your posts on the board, and even though you are "new" you talk a lot of sense in what your write. Hope you stick around. :thumbup:

The first week after coming home is always the hardest. You sit in an empty apartment (I live alone) with the tee-wee on and think about what people you know would "be doing over there" right now.

But I have a busy work life and a number of other hobbies / interests to stop me moping around too much. :smirk:

As for what I ate, I sincerely think it was the chicken wraps in the Qantas Club in Bangkok Airport - probably been on the buffet since the night before! And "it struck" about 5 hours after eating them.

I don't think it would have been the food on the BKK - HKG sector, as airline food is notoriously clean - especially on an airline like Cathay Pacific who I flew with.

Anyway, it's passed now, so all good again! :thumbup:

Just had a look at flights over Xmas / New Year and they're DOUBLE what I paid for my flight this trip. ($1500 as opposed to $720 AUD).

Have 11 days off over Xmas / New Year, but hate it when it's busy time over there and the airfares are ridiculous, so might just sit tight and wait until next March / April. We'll see.

Take care, mate.

Moo.

As others have already said...

Thanks so much for all your time and effort in writing about your adventures. Have lived every minute with you of the roller-coaster...it's been quite a trip!

Only death and/or a nasty debilitating accident will stop me meeting you for several drinks next time you're in town! (If you get enough of these offers your holiday could end up quite cheap!)

What to say about J...

Does she like you? Sure! What's not to like?

Was her reaction over the top and designed to inflict misery? Absolutely.

Is she a good catch in her ultra-vulnerable, desperate state? Hell no! But time might make the difference.

If you do think about her...and want to give it a shot, then you should tell her to leave the creepy psycho, get herself independent and away from his clutches and out of danger (I still say Soi Cowboy would be a good move for her)...then and only then can you talk.

My view on such situations is always, demonstrate you are serious, then we will negotiate. Any bullshit and I walk. No crappy half-hearted dishonest garbage. Life is too short!

Anyway...get stuck into your work, earn that money and watch the time fly by....as soon as you know it, you'll be back there again, admiring the curves of the best Pattaya has to offer (and the beers will be on me!). Chin up!

Cheers!

Archived