Piggy's Pattaya Playtime Part VIII (The Final Countdown)

MooNoi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your nice comments, Cent... and thanks for taking the time to read all that drivel! :doah:

Will be back December 18 for 2 weeks.

Wasn't going to come back until Songkran but... hey... I miss it! :smirk:

Airfare is a LOT higher being high season, and Pattaya will be super-busy compared to August, but even so, I'm sure I can find a girl to keep me company from time to time! :doah:

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed the series immensely my old friend. I could visualise you moving from place to place throughout the night and almost hear your mental machinations as to which filly you were going to ride that night. Too long has passed since we both propped up the rear of Peppermint and put the world to rights.

We could share a case of Heineken and a bottle of Jim Beam and never come to a conclusion over what to do about Miss J. More than most I know where they are coming from but even harder, I know what they are looking for. The most difficult thing for us is to decide whether we want to take on that role and responsibility or bail out and therefore miss out.

Easier now you are in Oz than LOS for sure but as time marches on, the real world options get worse and worse. If you think you might take a monkey from the jungle one day rather than a heifer from back home, then maybe you should look more in bowling alleys than go-gos ?

Drop me a line mate. You have at least one address.

Hi Piggy,

I've only just read your TRs. Fabuloso! I had tears running down my cheeks (with sadness) one moment then tears running down my cheeks (with laughter) the next!

I'm sure I know Miss J. She used to work in Carousel a few years ago, then appeared at The Beach Club, before moving to Peppermint. Is that the one? If so, I think she is the prettiest girl in Pattaya (if not the whole of Thailand!). And very friendly, and sincere I think.

I've had several drinks with her, but never barfined her (dunno why, cos I've been tempted several times). I won't let on about your reports, though. Not fair on her or you.

Must have a drinky-poos when you're here over Xmas/New Year. New Year is really a special time in Pattaya.

Anyway, thank you for your reports. Some of the best I've ever read. And, for what it's worth, you did right.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure I know Miss J. She used to work in Carousel a few years ago, then appeared at The Beach Club, before moving to Peppermint. Is that the one? If so, I think she is the prettiest girl in Pattaya (if not the whole of Thailand!). And very friendly, and sincere I think.

WOW that's a huge wrap. I'll have to check her out but just looking nothing else as I don't mess with girls who have some emotional history with mates. Something my ex best mate never understood hence we're no longer mates. I always thought my ex was the prettiest girl in Thailand and the other guy I caught banging her said the exact same thing!!!! The trouble with girls like that is they have so many guys going after them I wonder if it's ever possible to have a girl all to yourself. Anyway, don't want to thread-fuck so I'll shut up now.

DD> The trouble with girls like that is they have so many guys going after them I wonder if it's ever possible to have a girl all to yourself.<

That;s why I steer clear of stunningly beautiful women, too much maintenance and too much competition. I don't mind if a regular of mine also fucks others, par for the course.

But it depends on how often. My recently mentioned Ms S for example, being very well proportioned Soi 6 girl (I think the best big natural tits in Soi 6) would score at least 3 or 4 times a day. And possibly more often on a busy day.

I usually visit her early afternoon for that reason, and wouldn't want to ever consider her more then just a casual object of my lust.

Archived