Piggy's Pattaya Playtime Part VIII (The Final Countdown)

MooNoi

Piggy,

Thanks so much for your report. It was an absolutely great read and it seems that you didn't waist a minute in the punters paradise.

I guess I would have had much more trouble to do a clear cut with J., but I understand you reactions, especially since you lived in LOS before and probably have much more experience than guys like me who go there only on holiday.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mate. Sorry I had to cut your call short last night. Inglourious Basterds were waiting. Besides the board was waiting and you needed to finish writing your report.

You have made a wonderful contribution to the board over the last few weeks with you trip report :applause::applause::applause: Thanks

I couldn't help thinking though how ugly the situation with Miss J could have become if she was a bit unstable like many of the girls especially with a violent bf waiting in the shadows. Could have turned nasty for Moo Noi if she wanted to salvage face. Lucky for you she seems both decent and rational.

Look forward to catching up and hearing the finer details.

I enjoyed your reports very much. I knew you wouldn't be able to leave you itch (MsJ) alone until you left, but I am sorry you didn't get to se her face to face again this time. Well, maybe better this way. Besides, you said earlier you weren't ready for a relationship with a TBG, and that is what she wanted. Good on you for standing your ground, although I am sure many here would have liked you take it further with her, because that would have continued the soap opera a bit longer.

Hope to catch up next time you're in town.

NM, last report was as great as the rest - really think we should'a sponsored you out there.. :D

I do hope you keep in touch with J - I have and still do keep in touch with a few of my own J's in LOS - although through the years, most of them actually did get married off to guys they met "in their work". Thru their girlfriends I still hear how some of them are doing and years later most are still doing well (some not of course).

Also personally have friends that, against the odds, have successfully married BGs - for one friend as an example over 15 years of real happiness.

Anyway there are some decent gems out there and you never know what can happen - if you can get past what they do for a job. If nothing else they can be great friends.

One of my best regulars, and so far the smartest I'd met yet (and spoke better English than me), put her work in her perspective:

- her "good" (non P4P) Thai girlfriends sleep with different Thai guys from the discos every night - no condoms and they get nothing for it except a chance to catch some disease / Aids and maybe eventually marry a (Thai) guy that won't treat them very well.

- SHE works in a (deliberately chosen) Club with a low off rate (8/month) and only goes with guys she chooses (and always a condom). She has great fun, meets interesting people whom she learns a lot from, has many good friends, makes great money, and her aim was to find a nice Falang man to marry - and she eventually did just that, leaving the scene.

I can SO relate to your Bangkok Blues - always such a killer having to leave. Many return flights I could've upgraded to business class - I never even bother because I know I'll still be miserable and it'd just be a waste. Better to start plotting for the next trip. :grinyes: :hubba:

let me also put it in perspective this way. i currently work with maybe 50 or so young women who are surrounded by at least 10 times that many guys. the women here are so promiscuous that they change partners daily. i actually sat and watched one girl get cracked onto by 3 different guys in the space of half an hour and guess what?? they all got her number.

one girl he i know fucked 3 guys at once and shes and intelligent average looking girl who just loves sex. the girls here get almost as much as those thai hookers and im really not exaggerating as we are all really close at my work and i hear it all. u dont have to be a thai whore to be a slut.

Archived