Snow Leopard (Apple's latest OS)

kamui

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could also try to get a pelt of thylacine which would look great on the floor in front of your fireplece, or indeed any fireplace. They have been extinct for many years but rumors say that there is a preserved specimen somewhere in Australia. As you are obviously a man of means you might be able to get your hands on it.

Disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself. :nono: Of course being a Scouser there's no chance of that. :shakehead

Absolutely disgusting. Everybody knows that elephant 's feet should be hollowed out and used to store umbrellas. The use of the feet as stools is an abomination and must come to a stop.

You could also try to get a pelt of thylacine which would look great on the floor in front of your fireplece, or indeed any fireplace. They have been extinct for many years but rumors say that there is a preserved specimen somewhere in Australia. As you are obviously a man of means you might be able to get your hands on it.

Good advice there, I don't think the colour would be quite right with my curtains but I could alway's dye the thing in something complimentary.

If you use your Airport on your apple computer, don't install Snow Leopard! Snow Leopard disables Airport and you cannot get it turned back on. It is a total mess. I use my Airport to sync my iTune applications, so I am seriously pissed off. Way to go Apple-you might think of testing a product before you release it! I checked Apple support and at this moment the bug is not resolved.

The list of incompatibilities is getting longer, therefore (as with all OS upgrades) it is recommended for those making a living with an Apple PC to wait until the first series of patches has been published (SL 10.6.1 is to be expected next week). Some software upgrades might even take several months. For example PGP encryption doesn't work at all - if you have upgraded a system with encrypted files/partitions you are fucked.

:surprised:

PS: Airport is working fine, and it seems to be a rare problem...

Archived