The 2 month marriage ..

gobbledonk

When I was in Thailand in Feb, one of Ms CPs friends was prancing around town telling anyone who would listen about her upcoming nuptials to a rich American. Somewhere around early July, I received some photos of the blushing bride, resplendent in white dress (!), surrounded by her envious bridal party. Smiles all round, I filed that one away in the "I'll give it six months" file.

Imagine my surprise when Miss CP sent me this news item tonite:

I have bad news about xxx, she just finished with her husband. I don't know what problem they had, I know about this because one of her friend called me.

By my count, thats a 2 month marriage. The thing is, I met the guy and he seemed neither brain dead nor particularly desperate, yet he shacked up with the Ice Queen. In two months of getting drunk 2 metres from her last year (pretty much night after night), she was the only girl in that bar that I didn't invite back to my apartment : even drunk, she was as fake as a Kuta Rolex.

Nothing new to most on this board - I hope the old guy can hang onto his worldly goods in the aftermath. Live and learn.

"...Nothing new to most on this board - I hope the old guy can hang onto his worldly goods in the aftermath. Live and learn..."

Try telling that to some guys here...

In any event, it is possible he was done with his wordly goods, which is why she dumped him...or it is possible she was short sighted, got what she wanted for now, and dumped him...

Maybe she was a lying cheating cunt who was fucking his pals, and he dumped her...

OR...

It is possible the guy was a brain dead fuck, who only wanted to get drunk and screw, and treat her like she was still a whore, and not deliver on any promises he made to her...and she dumped him...

I am starting to see a lot more of the last scenario around here...

OH, I'm thinking it was more a case of 'he dumped her', finally seeing through the facade to the gold digger beneath. This is the same girl who ruined our weekend in Pattaya (CP insisted she and her 'sister' come with us, on my tab, of course) by engineering a midnight shouting match over a Gik that her sister couldnt resist banging within an hour of meeting the guy. One night in Pattaya and they both had to nail the same guy ?? I give them a weekend away from a barstool and this is their way of saying 'thanks !' ?

She also told her friends that she was only marrying the Yank for his money : they arent the sharpest tools in the shed (CP included), but I think most of them had that one worked out.

I know - hang out with whores and this is the sort of pain you bring on yourself. If its not their family, its their fucked up friends.

True, BUT HE married her... :dunno::dunno::dunno: Go figure some guys...now wait for the deluge of guys telling us they know a different girl, and that we shouldn't concentrate so much on the negative, or the shades of gray argument, and not all whores should be painted with the same brush etc... :banghead::banghead::banghead::dunno::dunno::dunno:

I wonder if they got legally married. You don’t get all dressed up in wedding outfits to go to the amphur. Sounds like at best they had some sort of reception and maybe only posed at a photographer’s studio.

Maybe he was just playing along with her, realizing there was no legal responsibility involved.

TH

True, BUT HE married her... :dunno::dunno::dunno: Go figure some guys...now wait for the deluge of guys telling us they know a different girl, and that we shouldn't concentrate so much on the negative, or the shades of gray argument, and not all whores should be painted with the same brush etc... :banghead::banghead::banghead::dunno::dunno::dunno:

This happens everywhere.

Archived