What was JJ thinking?

Wallenda

Hey folks what the fuck is this silly thread doing in Nightlife?

Are you all now so tired of nightlife in LOS that you rather waffle on about some stupid TV programme mainly watched by morons who are too lazy to go out and have fun?

Get a life. Go get laid instead.

Sorry, had to vent. Missing Noi!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey folks what the fuck is this silly thread doing in Nightlife?

Are you all now so tired of nightlife in LOS that you rather waffle on about some stupid TV programme mainly watched by morons who are too lazy to go out and have fun?

Get a life. Go get laid instead.

Sorry, had to vent. Missing Noi!

Let's see, you want to move this thread, but the other 2 on the same topic were fine?

It's a discussion forum. If you want a place to go have sex, get a hotel room. This is not a hotel room. So why are YOU here?

Yeah ok maybe it belongs in some other area of the board, the reason I posted here was because there were 2 other topics about it already in this spot, with lots of responses. And not a peep from anyone that those 2 didn't belong here.

So if you want to complain, go bitch to Carew66 and Chuckwoww first. I might take you a bit more seriously if I see you do that. At the moment it just looks like you're a flamer.

Nothing personal Mr Wen, the same goes for the other two threads about this subject, simply should have been posted in a different place.

No flame intended, just a bit of a moan. Missing the interesting and ppropiately placed posts on nightlife we used to have here.

Nothing personal Mr Wen, the same goes for the other two threads about this subject, simply should have been posted in a different place.

No flame intended, just a bit of a moan. Missing the interesting and ppropiately placed posts on nightlife we used to have here.

Fair enough. No biggie. I didn't even know there was a Bored Bar section. I'll take a look.

If the thread is to be moved, I suggest the General section. The story is important enough and, as evidenced by the number of posts here on this and the other threads pertaining to this story, it has garnered the interests of members. It's also relatively "safe", unlike some of the more interesting leading news (on the internet but not on paper apparently) about Thailand these days.

Archived