Little massage gal spreading her wings?

Encore

But I Can't leave 'well enough" alone.

Like an itch. Unexpected idle hour, on my way past, I stopped and saw her again.

Still high season, still busy, but it didn't matter. Same pattern as 4 days earlier, only space in an overcrowded over-public lower floor, where we couldn't fuck, but she got horny enough to shed her clothes, and came wetly under mouth and digital stimulation, desperately trying to keep down the sound of her own gasping.

Then miraculously, the three Scandinavian occupants of the other cubicles packed up and left, (Did her gasping noises drive them out?) leaving us with a final 15 minute timeslot to satisfy my desperate desire.

She keeps looking at me intently, while we fuck and kiss and even finger, close up, with a little smile, and a question in her eyes "what is it that makes this silly old farang so wound up about a simple physical relief exercise?"

Makes me wonder, too.

Ms S. at Saigon, sucks and fucks, probably overall better. Ms A. and Ms Rose Apple (at resp. Bliss and 'Fan Wan') both suck even better, while Noi doesn't suck at all. Ms Dolly at Nevada possibly outperforms them all in terms of wild sex, except Ms "Rhymes with NamKeng" at Tulip, who tops the physical excitement scale.

But Noi is the only one that triggers another dimension. All the others are high performing professional sex artists, quality service providers, and our 'relation' is clearcut. Noi adds something I cannot define, which makes me feel something more, and reduces me to acting like a silly fool.

No, nothing to do with 'love', just a dimension added to LUST, undefinable. Infatuation?

Am I getting close to a bail-out point? Maybe.....

Will I recognise that point before it is too late? Not sure.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're feelings are this strong, don't you believe that hers might be too? When you consider bailing out, are her interests of any consideration to you? Just curious--it's clear you're not a heartless bastard and I know it's impossible to know exactly what another person's best interest is, but how much do you think about yourself, and how much about her?

Interesting challenge here.

I don't know. On face value, she says she loves me lots, and young loverboy just a teeny bit.

On realistic balance, she's 23, I'm 62, I'm married and pledged to remain so, never told her anything else. My take is, for her I'm a good customer, take care of her, sometimes beyond the call of duty (Expensive inoculations for HPV and HepB, constant supply of condoms, occasional trip away, respectful, reliable good fee for service, etc.

But I could be her grandfather. She's by sms or phone daily in contact with loverboy in Europe, who'se 18, just sent her 10K to lodge his interest as a sponsor, her age, more fun than an old codger.

I don't mind, don't begrudge her teh fun or the fantasies.

But i find it hard to believe that she'd have any emotional attachment to me beyond "good polite customer (Who works hard to give me satisfaction)"

I just think she's very influenced by her mentors, a few very clued on MP workers in their 30's, who know all too well how to play the game. Not sure anymore how true she speaks, and how much of it is influenced by her mentors.

I don't know. Currently, away on hols for a week or so, will re-assess when I get back.

Thanks for the interest.

I just think she's very influenced by her mentors, a few very clued on MP workers in their 30's, who know all too well how to play the game. Not sure anymore how true she speaks, and how much of it is influenced by her mentors.

:yeahthat:

I think you nailed it here!!

S1

Final curtain.

She was troubled tonight.

He wrote me last week, and in spite of promised contact break I responded briefly. He wrote he was OK, but still had great trouble thinking about other guys fucking her. He said that because of that, his initial suggestion we get together for a few beers at his next visit, seemed now not such a good idea.

He then made a few other remarks which I didn't respond too, fishing.

I did respond:

"No worry about not meeting. Do let me know when you are coming, so I will stay out of the way of the MP."

Not just to spare his feelings, but also mine.

Tonight, upstairs, she was reserved and troubled. She knew about our exchange of message.

I explained that it was in order to remove any complications, take myself out of the equation for that time. Making it easier for her and him.

"But he is coming for one month"

She read in my face that was longer then I hoped. I'd thought 10 day or so. (wonder how she's going to handle that and her job. He couldn't handle her working, her job wouldn't allow her a month off)

She hesitated, tears in her eyes : "Maybe I am not a good GF for you, maybe you better look for new woman"

SHE WAS actually going to terminate me?

So I said, "Hang on, we were going to go away for a couple of days next week."

"OK, maybe after next week, do you want to look for a new GF?"

I said "What's the problem?"

Tears galore.

"I love you very much, I love him also. You have been very good for me, given me everything, taken care of me. I want to be with you, marry YOU, but I cannot have you because you have you wife longtime and you cannot leave her.

If I cannot be with you, maybe I can be with him. But if I am with him, I cannot be ChiouChu, can only have one lover ("Fehn").

"But Darling, you are not my girlfriend/wife/lover /fehn.

We are friends, care about each other, but I am also client who supports you by giving you money everytime we have fun and fuck or brains out. Nothing to do with love. I've been trying to tell you from day one what my terms of engagement are."

She looked confused, then a bit sad. "You do not love me?"

"No", I lied, "always told you "Kwaamrak mai dee, gives heart pain, cannot do".

"I come here to have fun as a friend and client, so there is no question of betrayal, you are a working girl, giving fun to a client, nothing to do with love, nothing for him to get his knickers in a twist about."

She started looking relieved at that discovery. "Maybe after our little trip next week, we only meet and fuck once a week"

She then confirmed she had also stopped all other FS, was only doing HJ from last week onwards.

Slow disengagement, saving face for everyone, then planning gradual withdrawal.

We were still laying closely together with me naked and her only her knickers on (Ragtime). I realized that, having had a wild session the night before (other story), and a BR FL just two hours ago, I wasn't particularly in need of satisfaction, but could use it as a tool for disengagement.

"So we agree, no love, just good friends, who give each other sanuk?"

"Yes, she said, with a relieved look on her face, Sure".

So I dived down to suckle one of her delectable pert tits, and started to make some rubbing movements.

"You want Chuck wow"? she asked, making her little suggestive hand movements.

YES!

She grabbed the oil, an d said "Now I know you only come here for sanuk, you not LOVE me, you love Sex"

Hole in one.

Nice HJ, she's improving.

Downstairs, she loudly repeated "Now I understand we never loved each other, it was just for fun. You are a good customer, and I thank you for everything. See you next week for our few days away."

But of course, the whole above scene was a farce, a make believe to dis-engage. I saw the anguish in her eyes, the tears she tried to keep back, and she saw mine "What, You cry"

"No, tears because I am happy because you make me feel so good."

Upstairs I had been trying to reduce the issue to one of "His jealousy is his problem, I just come here to have fun with a person I enjoy". (HOW IT STARTED).

Her real issue seemed to be split in love and loyalty, I was the better support prospect for her and family, and we had against my will and our own volition, indeed developed an emotional bond over the last 8 months, against it weighing in his young age, and my always clear upfront commitment to my marriage, and a clear understanding she'd never be queen bee with me.

Our pragmatic 'solution' upstairs of "Go back to good client/service provider relation" is never going to happen. You cannot turn the clock back. Wouldn't work, too painful for both.

Tomorrow, I 'll have to cancel the two day trip planned for next week, and take leave.

I'm mildly sad, but knew longtime ahead this was going to come one day. I have omitted previously to most on this forum the knowledge of my marriage to a LT Farang partner. That was crucial info to understand it was was never going any further with Noi then a side relationship.

There are those who disapprove of 'infidelities', this is not the place to discuss the ethics of those issues.

My byline sometime ago used to be "Once bitten, twice shy. Strictly butterflying now". That reflected an earlier lesson, obviously not learned, that for those in a situation of marriage type relationship that will take precedent over any philandering, it is better to butterfly, and not develop any emotional bond to your fuck buddy.

I should have stuck to it.

The trouble is, sex, and getting to know someone in an intimate situation, triggers powerful emotions. I may tell myself in my head "This is OK, I am in control" But somewhere else in my system, forces may not be in such clear control. "Control" maybe wishful thinking.

"Those who are unwilling to learn the lessons of history are destined to experience it all again"

Or words like that.

The lesson not learned for me last time was the one about

"If she has to choose, she'll choose the one who is willing to commit, even if the choice is less likely to provide a lot of financial benefits. Commitment may in the longer term be a better bet."

Ref: Phoenix' "letters from Isan" Cycle, in "Stories" 2002

Different story, same issue.

Well, Good luck to her! She'll always remain a fond memory for me. And in a way I am pleased. She hasn't changed into a hard core sponsored cheat who fucks around while pretending to be faithful.

Well, not yet. I hope she keeps this innocence. I still don't like her choice of the bloke in question, but then again, I never approved of any of my daughters' choices, either. I am pretty certain in the long run this won't work out, but that's for her to find out.

Last chapter of this saga closed.

Well it sounds like it did'nt take a crash and burn deal.

You know the big fight and tears flowing.

Lady chasing you with knife, You falling out of a 5 story building.

I have been reading your posts and I think we all were wondering when the end was really coming and how it would work out.

I do wish the girl well and that she finds the happiness that she is looking for.

It may not be with the young man that is so in love with her.

Well he thinks he is.

I have a strange feeling you will be getting a call from her in the next month saying they not work out and she needs to talk with you.

How will you handle that deal??

Good luck to you in the future.

>I have a strange feeling you will be getting a call from her in the next month saying they not work out and she needs to talk with you.

How will you handle that deal??<

I'm not sure, will have to deal with that when the time comes.

Funny enough, I have contacts with many of my ex's, usually quite good. Yesterday, one of my very dear friends (and former lover), who used to be a Gogo dancer 10 years ago, and now lives abroad with successful professional (NOT Sexwork) career, phoned me, to get my advice on a relationship issue she was dealing with. She was wavering between staying with a LT boyfriend, or jumping ship to go and be with a man she'd been having an affair with for the last couple of months.

I can see things like that from the outside quite clearly, but when I am in that situation, it gets murky.

In the situation with Noi, it is quite clear what to do. So I am doing it. Better for all of us.

Archived