Little massage gal spreading her wings?

Encore

Back from farangland, couldn't resist revisiting the scene of the crime.

Order has been re-established in the realm. The various forces of nature are now once again in equilibrium, all is well with the universe.

Certain accommodations made, readjusted to new realities. Market reigns.

On counsel of my spiritual advisor, I have decided to postpone any further reporting until such time as a major shift of realities takes place. The occurrence of this cannot be predicted.

But all of you who may have followed this saga, rest assured, all is well in the universe.

So, how was your time meditating in an monastry?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re Faustian and other avid readers of this soap opera:

I moved the thread because of issues of confidentiality, Noi is very paranoid about the web, and I don't want to put her at risk. Any reputable established members who want to know what was said in the new location can either PM me, and I'll copy, OR put some donation into the account of this board, and become a board sponsor.

Unlike TG sponsors, being a board sponsor doesn't carry risks of heartache, sleepless nights wondering what your sponsoree is doing, or worries who the other sponsors are, you can se them on the sponsor group.

You maybe refer to a post some weeks ago.

"The sponsor" seems to be shifting the fence posts.

But I do believe myself there is merit in part sponsoring a girl, if you cannot raise the $$$ to fully sponsor her, to give her an opportunity to at least turn down the most un attractive clients, or to " pick and choose', or as seems to be the case here, to restrict one's beloved to only give HJ, no BJ or FS.

I can understand the logic. "No cock to enter the orifices I put a claim on and pay for, but what you do with your hands, as long as there is no body penetration, is your business. just wipe them afterwards"

Taking off top? Not sure where that fits in....

Archived