Little massage gal spreading her wings?

Encore

She doesn't pay rent. the only benefit is accomodation, on the mattress you work on, shared by a collegue, No pay, only commisssion (40%)

No customers one day, no pay.

5 K monthly extra income will make the diffrence between scraping by and being OK, allow her to turn down the occasional punter who just loooks too sleazy, give her a tiny bit of elbow room.

For all my reservations about this naive young man, I give him credit for doing what is whitin his abilities.

I still don't think he's her best choice, but time willl tell, and I am biased. None of my own daugthers' friends/ husbands did I ever think good enough for them.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But.... The saga continues!

2-3 days ago, I got a panic message on my phone "She doesn't pick up her phone! Tell her if she doesn't pick up her phone again, I'll stop sending money!"

Fool!

I emailed him back and said

"NO! I won't be engaged to send your threats!

What makes you think that by sending her some dough you suddenly own her? She probably did an overnight or multiple days and some sponsors don't like their carer to talk to other punters. Grow up!"

Today got a reply:

"You don't understand anything! It was a late customer for 2 hours. She doesn't do overnight anymore now, she now trusts me and made lots of promises!"

Yeah, but do you trust her? I'll do the overnight (or two) test in a couple of weeks when I have the time, but have little doubt about the outcome. But sure as hell won't tell you!

I've pointed this boy at various websites and posts that spell out reality, including Stickman, and explained the general trend of distant farang- TG relations, but to little avail. I never talked about her directly, because if she can cream of a little extra from a young fool, good for her, and good lesson for someone who doesn't want to learn the easy way.

Today got a reply:

"You don't understand anything! It was a late customer for 2 hours. She doesn't do overnight anymore now, she now trusts me and made lots of promises!"

:relieved: Well that’s a relief, he’s safe 2 hours is not nearly enough time to fuck anyone!!! :clown::monkey::wanker:

I'll find out in a few weeks. My guess is she's getting sparser with the truth. She didn't like us having contact at all!

I actually don't mind, she is on the path she is, doesn't worry me, as long as I get my occasional fun. If not, plenty of other fish in the pond.

But I'm curious watching the process from total naive innocent to becoming more adept at making money.

Have been following this thread Ikkie but can't help but wonder why you have allowed yourself to be dragged into this melodrama.

Or is it just some form of entertainment to you. Just curious and not being judgemental.

Largely for entertainement.

One part because he asked me for advice, many times. I mainly tried to discourage him from getting involved in a distant relationship with her, because I felt he was going to end up with a great deal of pain as a result. I also thought she may get hurt and hardened by believing promises and being disappointed. But it has gone way to far, and I'm rapidly withdrawing from being in between. Maybe I should put him on 'ignore'.

Back from a nice trip away, just clocked in with her this PM. Busy town, busy MP. "Upstairs" the two rooms usually used for FS were full, floor below with 5 cubicles with flimsy partitions, one free.

"Cannot fuck too many people, will hear and see"

I was in urgent mode, limited time, one week no Noi. Tried to convince her otherwise, not succesful, and losing face a bit. Then, just when I was ready to call it off and go home, a noise outside. Customer upstairs finish, room free.

We shifted upstairs, me dressed in towel, clutching my clothes, she clutching my condom as yet unused, and her pants falling down.

Up there, only one neighbour, and more solid partition, we relaxed. She's so bloody cute, it makes me cringe just to look at her. We did our ususal dance, bliss finally!

Then talked about her free days this month. I have a window of opportunity, trying to match with her booked days off, only to find overlap with her 'Men" days (Period). Trying to change proved a bit of a problem, Boss, not cooperative. Finally, a bribe does the trick. I look forward at a few nights with her in a hotel room, no sound issues, go to sleep and wake up together.

I mention loverboy's sms a week ago, and my response, she's pissed of at me responding at all, confirming I'll put him on ignore. She did tell me he sent more then I thought he would (10K) but that it wasn't enough for her to retire home (My guess at least 20K), and she wasn't sure when next installment would be due, so accepted it for what it was.

It was great to see her, notwithstanding the crappy circumstances, and I very much look forward to our short holiday later this month.

>Reading this from the beginning......this will end badly. Don't know when but I fear it won't be pretty when it happens.<

The actual beginning is not the start of this thread, but an older one started in June I think:

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/533463/

followed by

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/533912/

This prediction of yours is a bit unsettling, I have been careful to keep this on an even keel, and intend to keep it there until she is ready to settle down with a regular BF, or go home. Time will tell....

Archived