Little massage gal spreading her wings?

Encore

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, knowing his available funds would not stop her f...ing customers (too little, that would take at least 15 K. I do think she wants to go home to be with her kid, but after recent earnings, she'd need at least 15K as incentive), he's sponsoring her to "help her".

Ikky

This girl is using "Thai girl logic". It has been discussed on this board many times that only a small % of TGs in general work in the P4P industry. Most average jobs pay between 3000-6000 baht per month for unskilled labor and they get by. So why do MP and BGs need 15-30K per month to live???

If loverboy only sent her 5K per month supplimented with her working a "regular" job she could make it like all the other girls. It all boils down to its easier sell her body a few times a week than work in the rice fields or a factory!

JMHO - S1

Why should one have to "get by"? Just cuz other girls (people) only make a very small amount of money doesn't mean they all are resigned to feel that they can't make more. If she feels that 15k (or whatever amount) isn't enough then that's her call. She might have a car or two to pay for. Maybe mom and dad's expenses along with others. Makes no difference really what the expenses are.

The 15 K is my guess. He said 2 weeks ago he couldnt afford more then 5K, she'd made it clear that was not enough.

She's still bonking me, so it can't have been more then 5K.

I don't think she'll take only 7 or 8, because these last couple of months her income has increased, as she becomes better known, and the tourist crowds increase, AND she's becoming more skilled. (No I don't take ALL the credit for that :-) ).

Several days in the last week she was the highest scoring in terms of hours worked/day in her MP (They keep a daily tally on the wall)

I estimate her few regulars should bring in at least 15K, (my average monthly contribution as fee for service must be 7-8K alone) plus ordinary income and ordinary tips of casuals. She will not give that up for a mere 7 or 8K sponsorship, even if she'd like to go home.

Maybe 15K, maybe even 20 or more before she goes home.

I could be wrong of course, time will tell.

Again, If someone makes an acceptable offer, she takes it and goes home to mum and baby, I'd be very happy for her, make no mistake. Personally I'd regret it, but there's plenty of fish in the sea.

This morning, early visit, I decided not to talk about loverboy and his offer, enough said. A good time was had by me and by her, judging by the sounds, movements and liquids expelled.

Archived