Little massage gal spreading her wings?

Encore

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ikky, you could always use that old line "There's a first time for everything."

I used that one to good effect a while back, on a cutie from Suzie Wong. She said she'd never done a threesome before. A few minutes later, she was picking out another cutie to join us, and a fun time was had by all.

I was responding to 'hungry for cunt' who was proposing to go and do her together with OH. I think it was a ploy by HH to get in bed together with OH. using her as an excuse.

Funny you brought this up this afternoon. Shortly before you wrote it, I went to see her. She was sitting outside with the rest of the crew. I chatted for a moment with the co-worker who's coming with us week after next for a few days trip (together with her german BF). Seeing I was talking with another girl, while Noi was standing next to me, waiting to go upstairs, a third one chimed in and said "Today, you want two ladies?".

As a joke, I thought about it, looked at Noi, and asked "how about it, you want?"

She didn't miss a beat, smiled and said 'up to you'.

I knew she was calling my bluff, I wasn't going to call hers. She wouldn't take kindly to that, I know her now for 6 months, she'd either freak at the time it came to consuming the deed, or just freeze, and distance herself from me. Even at the very best, she wouldn't enjoy it and freely join in. Not worth screwing up a good thing over.

(Note: My very first foursome, e.g two couples who swapped on the same bed, myself with my GF and a couple of friends, all three others went at it with gusto, I froze halfway and pulled out of my friends woman. I just couldn't do it. I was about 34 at the time. It taught me that when people aren't ready, they won't really participate. I don't need her to playact for me because she's a working girl. i want real stuff or none at all. So far she's given me real stuff. I rather have her maybe slightly less raunchy version of the real stuff, then playacting)

She made it up to me upstairs. I only had an hour, so didn't go to the ST hotel, but stayed in-house. Customer nextdoors, who was going to leave in half an hour. So we 'made out' for half an hour, which was delicious, and the last ten minutes of that I quietly sucked her, anticipating the people next doors to leave soon, so I could bugle her to conclusion, then fuck ourselves silly.

Not so, he extended by half an hour, which meant no bugle, and although she was horny as hell, I couldn't silently get her over the threshold. So the next half hour, we just fucked very quietly, but intensely. She found yet another position she hadn't tried before (we're working out unsystematic way through the Kama Sutra).

After her Cowboy ride finally got me off, she quietly continue to hump me until our hour was up, with a kind of triumphant smile on her face. I apologised for failing to get her off, and went to shower.

Came back, she was half dressed. I said goodbye in close-up to those intimate parts that fascinate me most, she shuddered and whispered "Mii Arom Mak Mak". (=I am very horny)

So I answered "sorry, keep it for your next client, i am out of time"

It will be ten days before I see her again, but that will be for a for night planned holiday. Can't wait!

I may have said this before, but I am still amazed by what she does to me. I have over the past 9 years mainly been with (maybe up to 100 different?) TG 28-38 years old, because usually they know better what to do, are more mature and laidback. But this one, 23, little obvious experience, pushes all my buttons, and brings me to higher physical/emotional highs then I've been to since I did LSD in the 60s/70s.

There is no actual pain involved, but the drawn out tantalising torture makes me understand how some people may like taking this over the edge into pain territory.

She does it all with this slight smile around her lips, like being bemused with this odd man writhing away at her command. But when her turn comes, and I turn on my bugles and two fingers, she will cover her face with a towel, shy lest I see her joy.

Scary stuff, man!

Time will tell.

I've only ever been with he three times for a peiod more then two hour, each of the three times was a one night stand , going barhopping at night, staying in a hotel overnight, dlivering her back next morning. Week after next, the acid test, 3 days on an island.

We'll see. maybe i am just one more old fool!

Saw her this afternoon, but unfortunately, she was on the rag. Still, she told me beforehand by sms, and I came anyway. She's working on her BJ expertise, but only lifted from a 3 to a 5 score on a 1 -10 scale. But she's wonderful company and her tits keep fascinating me.

Today she had decided that apart fom me, no more BJ's to anyone. Previously, only very rarely, now no more at all. She finds it dirty (Except for you dahrling), and I cannot fault her decision.

Yes, I am seeing two or three others by rotation. (as you will see in my other TR)

She knows, I have made it very clear.

Just like she will have other clients.

She knows I am a butterfly and jokes about it with her friends.

I am very careful to not overdo it.

Except of course an upcoming trip together to the islands.

Daily life in the MP:

We spoke about the interchange between the girls, about what they are doing in the room. Contrary to what I thought, they don't talk about it. They joke amongst each other about HJ, but very little else. They all do HJ, and often no more then that. And if there is more, it is not mentioned.

She has no idea how many will do a BJ, she said they couldn't possibly talk about that to anyone else, not even her best friend.

She admitted that a.f.a.s.k. all will do FS from time to time, but probably only when they feel like it the man is OK, and clean. That is totally their choice. HJ, I think, is almost mandatory if the client asks for it.

The usual question when arriving upstairs for oil massage is "Do you want to shower". Surprising number of men will say "No, I just did that this morning". Well they can usually forget anything beyond a HJ.

We landed on that subject because of a fairly new arrived client in the cubicle nextdoors. After about ten or fifteen minutes, a slight noise, then someone suddenly jumped up and ran out of the door, I hear the toilet door, the tap ran and then she came back. I joked to Noi "That must have been your friend giving a blowjob and getting a load" She looked shocked. "I have no idea" "But that is your best friend"

" Yes, but she doesn't talk about that, cannot".

Five minutes later the client had gone, no more then 20 minutes upstairs. When I came out of my second shower, the friend was standing in the hallway, wrapped in a towel, waiting for the shower to be vacated.

She asked me "What did you do?" (She as the one helping Noi write the sms, warning me that today FS was not available.)

"You ask her"

I got dressed. When I came into the hallway they were still chatting.

Noi pointed out tatoo on her shoulder, I said "Butterfly?"

"No, bird, but she has another one much nicer", and tried to unwrap her friend's towel. Friend struggled, and fled into the bathroom, laughing.

It must be an odd existence, hanging out outside for 12 hours a day, sitting on a plastic chair and waiting. Especially since the foot traffic in this short soi is not high. 12 hrs of boredom, interspersed by some other monotonous activity when a client arrives. It is surprising how they manage to appear cheerful most of the time.

Archived