What Series are you Watching

CTO

Father Ted, one of the funniest comedies ever made.

Saxondale, about an ex roadie who's now a pest controller with anger management issues. Stars Steve Coogan. Very funny. :up:

The Riches, about a family of con artists on the run who take on a dead couples identity. Starring Eddie Izzard and Mini Driver. Enjoyed this series a lot.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Father Ted, one of the funniest comedies ever made.

Saxondale, about an ex roadie who's now a pest controller with anger management issues. Stars Steve Coogan. Very funny. :up:

The Riches, about a family of con artists on the run who take on a dead couples identity. Starring Eddie Izzard and Mini Driver. Enjoyed this series a lot.

Good lead. I loved Alan Partridge. Just watched his Hamlet 2 a few nites back, but it wasn't as good as I hoped.

I wanted to like The Riches but there was just something a bit off. Izzard's untoppable at standup/improv, but doesn't grab me as an actor.

If you liked Father Ted, you'd dig Black Books -- same creator, I think.

• 4 weeks later...

Too many. I think I'll miss a few. Here goes:

Lie To Me

Heroes

The Office (American version)

Friday Night Lights

Just about every series on HBO and Showtime save 2 or 3 (was watching True Blood and stopped, Weeds jumped the shark on me).

I've missed a bunch. Can't recall off the top of my head.

My fave of them thouh are: Dexter, Heroes, Entourage, Rome

i never, ever, miss an episode of The World series. it's a long-running american farce set in some stadium somewhere. problem is, there's no chicks or much of a plot. but it's always cute to see how tv script-writers treat primitive cultures.

as pointed out above, the reworked battlestar galacticass is ass-a-licious!

Archived