Piggy's Coming Back!

MooNoi

I was going to come back in December for Xmas and New Year, but the airfares are ridiculous - $1600 round trip!!

I have to go to China in November for work, and my boss kindly said I can extend and go to Thailand after my China trip. So therefore I can use the air ticket work buys me to China to get to Asia and back, and now just have to buy a HKG - BKK round trip ($250) so it's a bit of a no-brainer really!

On top of that, my regular guest house in Pattaya was already fully booked over Xmas / New Year and then there's the high heason crowds/idiots as well.

Anyway, I'll be in Pattaya from November 25 to December 6.

So more trip reports will be written for your reading pleasure!

And for those of you who said "you owe me a few beers" try and get down to Pattaya during the above dates so you can pay your dues!!! :grinyes:

Hope to see as many of you as possible in Pattaya at that time. :beer:

(Not going to Bangkok at all - not wasting my time/money there this trip!)

And yes CTO... a huge amount of Redskins coming your way!!

For those who don't know, these are Redskins:

Redskins

If anyone needs anything from the west, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Only Redskins is the request - the Uni girl is sitting beside me as I type this - messages for her?

Yep - you got it!

Message for your cat?? Tell her she is loved, without having to love back... and shaved cats are better then furry ones!! Don't want to spank your cat too hard though - the RSPCA might be on to me!! :shhh:

Archived