Rio gets the Olympics

Flashermac

So you reckon that the athletics will be more interesting in a Rio stadium and the swimming more interesting in a Rio pool compared to anywhere else? Why?

And as for the beach volleyball, why would it be any more interesting on Copacabana? It's the same teams that would be competing if the Olympics were being held on the north coast of Scotland.

P.S. I couldn't give a fuck who gets the olympics, but I bet you the favella drug lords and gang leaders are licking their lips and rubbing their hands in anticipation of the riches they're going to acquire from the visiting hoardes.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you reckon that the athletics will be more interesting in a Rio stadium and the swimming more interesting in a Rio pool compared to anywhere else? Why?

Because a lot of the TV coverage is basically a travelogue and I think Rio is a more interesting setting than the others.

And as for the beach volleyball, why would it be any more interesting on Copacabana? It's the same teams that would be competing if the Olympics were being held on the north coast of Scotland.

The spectators. You don't want me to compare and contrast the female talent in Rio vs. Scotland, do you? Besides, beach volleyball is slightly more popular in Rio than the north coast of Scotland.

The spectators. You don't want me to compare and contrast the female talent in Rio vs. Scotland, do you? Besides, beach volleyball is slightly more popular in Rio than the north coast of Scotland.

Have you ever actually been to Copacabana?

P.S. I couldn't give a fuck who gets the olympics, but I bet you the favella drug lords and gang leaders are licking their lips and rubbing their hands in anticipation of the riches they're going to acquire from the visiting hoardes.

You think? And the ones in Chicago wouldn't if that is your logic.

I think Rio is a great choice. It will be like a huge canrnival with lot of firm breasts and tassles... :yay:

Yep, last carnival gangs took over a hotel and went to every room stealing all the valuables. :devil:

In Rio de Janeiro City, motorists are allowed to treat stoplights as stop signs between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. to protect against holdups at intersections.

Archived