Lowest Point of a Very Low Season

Gadfly

By comparison the "non P4P" bars I frequent in BKK were booming over the weekend with many tourists on top of the regular expat and Thai clientel. The manager of my local was telling me that these were best September takings for five years.

Admittedly the establishments I socialize at tend to attract couples rather than single males but it seems to indicate that the DINKIes (Dual Income No Kids) travelers have fared better over the past 12 months than their single male counterpart.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't probe about prices, but I can't imagine any of the BGs I saw insisting on anything close to 2,000 for ST. A girl I met was making all sorts of proposals for half that amount without any prodding on my part.

What I am wondering about is what we'll see in the next few months, when the high season is supposed to begin. Will it still be this quiet?

NEP was as you said Friday night. Rainbow and Angel Witch were the only two bars that seemed to be really busy. Most bars were empty, with dek serves out-numbering customers. Rainbow 3 had lots of nice talent still available at midnight. Few customers/takers. They're still pushing for 3000+ LT. In fact, a couple of mamasans trying to pimp out their goods had pre-printed cards showing 4000 for LT. 5555555555555 I got mine for 2000 at Voodoo--and one of the few good ones there.

Though, historically, a nightly visitor to SC, the options have dwindled considerably, IMO; mostly due to the fact that I won't enter a bar owned by "The Shiek". Total ripoff joints. New scam everytime I hear about these places, particularly Spice Girls. They make upstairs bars in Patpong seem legit.

A couple of random comments: Spanky's is ok...but ok only. Lollipop has a good selection, with lots of interaction between customers and girls on stage. Girls will come off the dance stage and sit with customers if you buy them a drink. None of this "I go dance now" crap. Fantasia has about 3 petite types that look worthwhile, but clearly overly mercinary with attitudes that u owe them something. Playskool had some "interesting" talent. Very interactive. A celebration actually took place Saturday night when a barfine was concluded. You would've thought that a marriage proposal had been offered and accepted. 555555 Looking at the Playskool board at midnight Saturday...about 28 girls and two barfines. WTF?

HH

NEP was as you said Friday night. Rainbow and Angel Witch were the only two bars that seemed to be really busy. Most bars were empty, with dek serves out-numbering customers. Rainbow 3 had lots of nice talent still available at midnight. Few customers/takers. They're still pushing for 3000+ LT. In fact, a couple of mamasans trying to pimp out their goods had pre-printed cards showing [color:red]4000 for LT[/color]. 5555555555555 ....

And the [color:red]4000 baht LT[/color] hottie finished one fuck told u she felt sick and wanted to go.... :susel:

Another story was the customer did want her go, she switched on the TV loudly all night.... :down::down::down:

The mamasans had a Japanese card to quate this price for Jap first timer too. :evil:

It's the problem of both the management and attitude of BG in rainbow 4 on 2nd floor.

Archived