Possible to enter a country on the sly?

doris day

Custom ID Cards

Many people do not realize that we not only deal with novelty ID's, but the truth is we started by making company ID badges. We can make type of custom ID you wish. Some sample types we make on a regular basis are:

Company ID's/Badges

Security Badges

Name Badges

Special Event ID's/Badges

Special Occasion ID's/Badges

Child ID Cards

Custom ID's/Badges

For novelty purposes only. Of course.

LINK

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL! Sherlock Troy cuts to the chase once again.

Cuba don't stamp passports if you ask them not to - this allows Americans to keep a clean passport when visiting through a third country, but they do it for an nationality.

A few local banknotes in the passport might persuade the officer to 'forget' to stamp you in, but it's more likely to persuade them to throw you in chokey instead. Let us know how Indonesian prisons compare to LOS prisons.

A regular trip to Indonesia could be hard on passports, I seem to recall it's a full page stamp.

My last trip to Indonesia was in 2003. Always entering at Soekarno-Hatta (Jakarta).

The stamps I got were not that big and the exit stamp always partly covering the entry stamp.

I have pages with only one entry/exit stamp and lots of free space. And I have a page with two entry/exit stamps and no space left for a third.

I have a couple of friends who entered Malaysia illegally ... sort of. They were taking the train down to the border, but had no intention of crossing it. As they neared the border, the train slowed ... then stopped. They looked out and saw a sign: "Malaysia welcomes you". Then they looked back and saw the border post about 50 meters behind them! They grabbed their bags and ran back to the Thai side. The Thai and Malaysian border officials saw them and realised what had happened. They just laughed and waved them through.

They were lucky. :p

Archived