2 more days and I'm 5

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Well, congratulations.

In a few more months it will be two years since I sent my broken 100 baht battery alarm clock back to China - and have not received any reply from the factory in China.

Patience. I am enjoying the wait.

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Will celebrate. I will aquire a double boom with the total age of the girls to be less than 2/3 my annums. Great way to celebrage 5 years of Sanook. Mahalo Nui Loa to K.S. and all the fine chaps who lurk here (foil hat lovers included). Wow, just now I'm having a caravan of tour busses pass by the Lotus Rawai Car Park. Gee, I can't wait till Black Canyon opens. Air con and the twins to die for!

I dont know about anyone else, but my life has been a bit of a rollercoaster since I joined the board. Its one of the few constants in my life, even if my post count isnt what it once was (thats probably a good thing). 'Rollercoaster' is a relative term, and I know that many of you have been back and forward between continents in the same period, but for me its been a bit ofn adventure.

3 towns, 3 jobs, 2000 kms later and I'm back in the same suburb I lived in, working on the opposite side of the same river and seeing friends who have aged by quite a few years since I joined somewhere in the early Noughties. Is it really 2010 in 2 months time ?

Archived