Solo one night trail around Pattaya Gogos,

Encore

Night on the town on my own.

After the somewhat disappointing time with Noi, my MP girl, I decided I needed a night on my own on the town. Purpose, maximum debauchery in Gogoland.

First stopped off at Bliss, the new BJ bar, to take the edge off. That did wonders. Thank you Ms U.E. (that's how you pronounce it)

Then checked into my hotel, and from there proceeded to Oasis, around the corner. Immediately was spotted by Ms Na, who I BF'd on my last night out alone. 3 months ago, but great memory, these girls. I explained it was too early (8.30) to make up my mind, but I may be back later.

Then on to Champagne. My first visit there it was a bit tame, but tonight great fun. I enjoyed the shower ladies, and some of the dancing was good. A very hot number came out of the shower, and proceeded to dance on the pole I sat next to, on the small higher table. She responded to my admiration of her very dark , slightly damp glistening labia, and rewarded me by offering them to my mouth. Since she was so obviously clean, I didn't refuse the offer. That earned her a drink. Her shower companion, a litttle less beautiful but very horny acting, managed to convince me she wanted similar action, this time on the platform opposite the shower. She did her best to get me upstairs for a ST, but having just been serviced at Bliss fairly recently, I declined. I watched the three couples tring to clean eacht other 's pink bits with their tongue, and approved.

Nice place, good honest clean fun. I'll be back.

WS first stop Silver Star 3, where I took my massage gal a few months ago on her first Gogo visit. This time alone, i sat down at the end of the bath.One of the two bath girls laid a towel on my lap, and then the other girl leaned back with her head on my lap, while the first one started licking her. I tentatively stroke her breasts with my hands, which was received with grace. Some shapely girls pranced around naked on the stage, all was well with the world.

Then onwards.

I had originally planned to take Noi from the MP on this tour tonight, and had asked around on some boards for suggestions for Alternative "Angelwitch type shows. Very few suggestions, I now have to concur, AW is alone on a dazzling height in terms of quality of dance. Some others suggested Airport, Awful decor, mediocre show. YMMV.

The most bizarre suggestion ever was "Hot Girls". Maybe the suggester was of middle eastern nationality, because most customers in HG were. I don't very often speak disparaging about BGs, but this was definitely the most motley bunch of women I have seen gathered in any gogo anywhere. The 'performances were very jaded and boring, the atmosphere felt rank. I though at first the seedy ambiance maybe a precursor for very hot action, like 6-7 years ago in Midnite (SC) before the ARAB took over and ruined it, but no, it stayed boring, so i left.

Roxy, not my scene, didn't like the decor, and the girls weren't very responsive. Another big bar, same side WS, forgot the name, busy, dancing mediocre, one hottie was very keen for me to explore all nooks and crannies of her body, but she didn't turn me on. Onwards.

By then it was after 11, and I decided to look for some real action, and made it to Windmill.

That's more like it . Ended up sitting next to a Japanese gentleman at the playbed. He was very intently scrutinising the inner sides of the girl's noble parts, and then started munching her. After he finished his turn, she turned and offered the same area to me, but I wasn't sure if maybe his mouth had some bad bugs in them, so declined this one.

I did accept the banana she gave me to test the depth, and found it adequate. my banana moves banana must have made her hot, because she then proceded to insert icecubes to cool down again. Before they had the chance to melt however, she must have decided the japanese man hadn't tipped her adequately, because she took aim with her pelvis and hit him in the face with an icecube.

She then aploogised for leaving, she had to dance.

Her replacement looked fresh, and immediately offered me her cunt to munch, maybe to warm up for her performance. Who am I to refuse, compared to the japanese soiled girl before, this one was relatively unspoilt (well, everything is relative of course). She tasted as fresh as she looked. She then turned around, offering her arse to me. Well, that's what i thought she did, and she didn't seem to mind when I entered a digit. Then another one to explore her recently licked cunt, which proved to be much better lubricated. All this produced a lewd grin one her face. Rewarded with some coloured paper they use here, i think as money or so, I think it was pinkish. Time to leave. She waied me gracefully, well as graceful as someone can do who has just received someones digits in their orifices. "You come back?" she asked. Sure, just don't know when.

On to Babydolls, which proved a very similar scene, so I won't bore my readers (Not sure if I still have any by now) with too many details, only to mentions it was my fourth flower to lick that night, and because of the loud noise in the place, I proceded to "Bugle it" (like blowing a bugle or horn, the vibrations seem to be resonation on the lips an clit, and often lead to very pleasant experiences by the receptor. This location of course wasn't really conducive to orgasm, but she did indicate she'd enjoyed it. Of course, also enjoyed the tip. Over at the jacuzzi, the girls were as usual trying to engulf beerbottles, must be getting a bit jaded now, because I didn't really feel a need to get closer.

Had a drink at misty's, where I had great fun with Noi last time. Now, it was late again, the action was less frantic. A mediocre looking gal of riper age tried to snare me for the night, but I wasn't inspired.

So it was close to closing time, I decided to get back to Oasis to see if Noi was there. I got there two minutes after 2, she'd just left. Once again, a long night on the town, coming home alone. But then I passed a little bar in Soi Lenky, still open, where Last year this time I'd picked up a mature Isan woman,at 3.00 a.m., who provided me with enjoyable company overnight. I asked if she was there, no, gone home, but ZZZ was there and happy to provide sleeping services. I inspected ZZZ closer up, she looked OK, appeared good natured, so i took her home to the hotel across the road. 33, not a great looker, but reasonable body, and competent service provider. Happy to go home with 1200 Bt LT.

I didn't BF from the gogo, probably saved myself 300bt on the BF and 1000 on the LT. I spent more then that on the tips for the various 'playgirls' but as a result I had an enjoyable time. I knew that by the time I got home I'd be too tired/drunk to really worry about the physical beauty of my bed partner, and spend more time with her asleep then awake. Good formula for a long nite gogocrawl, IMHO. I enjoy the beauties and bodies I see in the gogo, then finish of with a simple fairly sue provider, rather then risk a starfish perfomance from some conceited gogo star. If I'd do gogos here often, I'd carefully select a shortlist to sleep with. But i only do so rarely, and can't be bothered.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have a good point. In fact, at a different venue I visited more recently, that offers similar interactive play, the service staff offer clean sealed wet wipes to clients interacting, same as they give to the girls to wipe clean any surfaces that were used in the interaction. In my case, my face.

I think that should be mandatory for all establishments that offer such services. In addition, disinfectant handwash gel, and antiseptic mouthwash should be provided in the toilet area. To prevent the transmission of such unpleasant matters as H1N1 flue and the likes.

My next solo nite on the town is following soon.

Warning, some more sordid graphic detail:

After my practice run a few days ago, surveying a range of Gogo, I decided to give it another go. I have grown a kind of fascination with publicly munching on pussy on stage, (some could call it an "obsessive compulsive disorder of public cunninglingus to the maximum number of different candidates"), and wanted to widen that experience.

I'd made a shortlist of bars I wanted to visit that nite, and covered most of that list. To make things easier, I based myself in Secrets, which was both good quality as well as convenient location. The only room available (last) was the 1000 bt room, which was way bigger then I needed. But I did appreciate the Wifi.

A good monger hotel neeeds wfif, preferable free, so we can do some last minute research.

Lollipop I last visited last year, two playgirls on the bed in the back, fun to watch, one was up for munching, but didn't get to the bugle stag before she called it quits. OK. The bath behind it was being used by another two, but had little water, little foam, and they just stood in it dancing, a bit out of context.

The next pair on the bed only wanted to play with each other, no audience participation, so I left. at the stage there were several very delicious girls, I think I'll revisit when this current obsession is past.

Visited (not in sequence): Superbaby, Shark, happy, Catz, Sweethearts, none of them for more then 5-10 minutes, none left any impression on me.

Then I found Sisters, never gone before. quite a few lookers on stage, a far end carousel with three very pretty naked women, then at the very end the playbed, round, with two nymphs on it, usually rolling around touching each other, or licking each other. When I sat down at the carousel, a couple who appeared to be speaking Spanish, he about late 50's, she early 40's an blonde, were siting at the playtable. They were initially watching the scene on stage, then slowly, one of the girls reached out to the woman and stroked her face, then kissed her deep on the mouth. The woman responded, and eventually the girl started tentatively touching the woman's breast. Her collegue joined in, and they freed both breasts from her bra and sucked on them. Big breasts, i may add. Then one of the girls slowly reached under the womans short skirt exposing her cunt. (to her, not to me watching from further away) They played for a while, the blonde with a blissfull look on her face.

Then the girls retured to the table and laid back wide open crotch. They played with themselves and each others cunt. I decided it was time to move, and shifted to the playtable. As I sat down and slightly licked my lips, on of the girls noticed and turned towards me. She shited closer to the edge, and I moved in low and licked her, then grabbed her pelvis, holding her down, slid back the hood, and started bugling. She screamed, but in a positive way, then started bucking. She eventually rolled away, laughing uproariously, and grabbed her crotch. I dropped a 100 bt note in the box. The Spanish woman look at me with a glint in her eye. The second girl took the place of the first, and got similar treatment, much to her delight and that of the onlookers.

The spanish blonde looked at me intensely, then slightly turned in her seat, and let her legs fell apart. She had no panties on and I looked straight into her cunt.

I licked my lips a bit, she smiled, invitingly.

NO!. I didn't come here to blow a farang.

The crew on stage went through a shift change, and the old crew kept hanging around. The new lot, which had one bottle blond northern Thai girls, focused on me, started to display their crotch, and rubbing it. The Bottle blond crept towards me and offered herself for inspection, I graciously gave her the same treatment.. She was followed by her partner, who also insisted on not being left out, and in fact lasted the longest of the four, before wriggling away. Each time of course, a 100 bt note was added to the kitty. Nr 3 came back for more, then again nr 4.

That's it Ngun Mot leew (No more money. They played with each other, and I talked with the off duty play crew. They asked m where I'd learned the trick, I told them, 30 yrs ago in my farangland, form a slightly older and very wise woman. I suggested now they knew, they could practice on each other. She shrieked "Cannot, I shy!"

Don't you just love it, this woman who gets eaten out every night by a dozen punters and her female partner, SHY?

Nr 3 came back and offered herself, I said "Sorry, no more money. She hesitated, then move in and said "OK, Free"

Well, what can a man do? So I did.

To my amazement, after her, nr 4 also offered a freebie.

Then it was time to change bars, I couldn't really trust where this was going. I asked the nicest of the 4 what BF and LT fee were, BF 1000 for showgirl, LT 3,500 bt. I apologised, said I don't have that money, but maybe I see her next time.

NOTE: to their credit, Sisters staff was very liberal with their use of clean wet wipes, every time I did one, both the girl and I were offered a wet wipe, usually one each, in the rare occasions there was only one, she offered it to me first. All they need to add now is disinfectant gel in the loo and maybe some antiseptic mouthwash.

Then I went and found my way to Windmill.

Two more bugle victims, and the last of them was the first one ever (in public) to come and squirt. She squaled and looked totally surprised, then laughed and pointed out the little puddle on the table to her team mate. "Sorry" she said.

Mai Pen rai, is OK, part of the service!. It was close to 2.00 AM. Time to look for a bedmate. I decided again, having spent enough in tips, to trawl through the barbeers, this time at Simon 1.

First round disappointing, until I saw a cute young one. She was very keen to come for 1200 LT, but her older colleague next to her, behind her, shook her head, and indicated "Mao". I quizzed her a bit more and realised she was very drunk. And 19.

No

Onwards. Then at two bars further, and nice kind and calm face, pretty in a kind of homely way. N, 28, Isan, not over-made-up, not in a little too tight black number, but a mature woman, looking good. She was happy to join me.

We got back to Secrets, and showered. Nice body, well filled, but not fat, nice full natural breasts, womans breasts, not those little flat or pointy girl breasts.

I told her to take our time, and went through the usual ritual, whereby she smoked me, we 69'd, then I went down on her. She was surprised at the bugle, but afetr a minute or so started relaxing, then one minute later, started tensing up, and shortly after that came with a grunt and a big squirt. She shouted "Krang Rehk" (First time)

I took that to mean she wanted to come again, and after about half a minute, went down on her again. After the second coming, this time without squirt but quite powerful contractions, she begged me to stop. I then mounted her and we did a nice tight fuck. I was tired by then, so eventually, she took over and rode me to oblivion.

We talked for a little while. When she had shouted "first time" she didn't mean she wanted more, but that this was her first ever orgasm. She'd heard about it but never had one. She married young, her husband's idea of sex was 'whambamthankyoumam, inside, two minute fuck, finish, turn around go to sleep. He left her a few months ago for a younger woman, and left her without any support for their 3 children. One month ago she came down to P to work bar. Mostly poured drinks and tended bar, only 5 customers so far took her out , and none of them did anything more than what her husband had done. She was an orgasmic virgin.

Very nice woman, would make some older single farang a superb wife I reckon.

In the morning, a repeat round, before taking some pix and happily leaving with her well earned 1200 bt.

Day before yesterday, I stayed out of town, but drove in to bring MsDolly some photographs.

She had just started work, and the bar was dark, so the only place to go and watch them was the ST room. She approved of the pix, chose a few more from the proofsheet, then we did the usual. She came heavily after the bugle, but stopped short of squirting, deliberately *(Stop Now, I come already, I dont want to make water, I am shy).

That evening, I brought her the enlargements, but by then she was mau, so I left after a short while.

decided not to sleep in P, but take Ms Orgasmic Virgin (EX) for ST before going home.

Ms OVX proved her recent arrival by asking a collegue to take us to the nearest ST place, she didn't know.

She responded in the same wet and wonderful way as two days before. She was prettier at 8.00 then the last time at 2.00 AM

Yesterday, I took Noi (MP) to the Dr for test results and an HPV shot,. She' taken the day off, and when I asked what she wanted to do (Shopping? -Mai Mi Tang- mayby I buy you a nice shirt etc?- Thank you, better give me Money, I sent everything I had to PohMeh today, tomorrow they go cut rice.

Go to the Zoo? Movie? etc.

No, go hotel, sleep and watch TV

I understand. She sits 12 hrs a day on a plastic chair waiting for customers, or servicing them. No chance to watch TV, or sleep enough. Even on day off, the bedroom is used for massage, so nowhere to sleep. 3 days off per month.

So we went to the hotel, and laid in bed, slept, and eventually did what she did best, and I what i do best, she this time too, squirted merrily when she came.

In the evening, we went to eat at Patt BG, pleasant place to sit at sundown and have a Beerlao with your food. Instead of the bars, she pleaded to go back to bed. I didn't protest. I am exhausted. I think I need a break.

This morning , last round, we ran out of steam. I couldn't get her over the edge, finally admitted defeat, and by then almost all my rigidity had evaporated, She helped me finish with a HJ. She's a real darling.

Before taking her home, I located in B2S -Central two books on body/health /sexuality in Thai. I have no idea what quality, but one was by an american educator aimed at late teenagers. Considering her minimal education, maybe that will be OK. The other was by a Thai, but had varoius significant terms also written in English (HIV, HPV, 'G-spot) so I think they're about the right subject. The bookseller seemd to think so. It stretched my Thai language skills, but I was pleased with the outcome. So was Noi.

BTW, don't go looking for her, her name and workplace of course have been disguised.

I now know her for about six months. in spite of the mediocre island experience, she is still my favourite girl now. The others, well, one or two regulars I enjoy and get on with well, but basically, they are not much more to me then great sex partners. Noi's just sweet, as well as good at sex!

That's been my TR for this month. I'm going celibate for a while, need to recharge the batteries. Too much booze, Kamagra and burning midnite oil has taken its toll.

But I know I'll be back....

Thank you or being a polite audience

Archived