Solo one night trail around Pattaya Gogos,

Encore

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I want to try it on my lady, but I don't understand the mechanics.

Like you are blowing a bugle, got that. Blow, check! But when I do it i just get a raspberry type sound. Can't imagine that's the required outcome. A raspberry. Surely that is wrong? My lips vibrate, so I guess that's what's supposed to happen?

But a raspberry sound?

Anyway Ikky, thanks again. Enjoy your rest and time out from the ladies. Take care. I look forward to your further adventures.

I think there has to be a bit more to this. I had some brass instrument training when I was yuoung so I get the basic idea, I think. But my, very willing and interested, partner just responds with a 'jak a jee'. I'm pretty sure I'm not meant to be trying to inflate her! This is a girl who can 'get off' in a very short space of time but usually needs to be penetrated, not yet known her to come from external stimulation. Still I'm willing to keep working on this. Like the Ikkrang I can think of few things finer than munching some sweet snatch!

With the lips purse, I find my tougue sits in the middle. When you just blow and create the vibration, little happens. but when you get within a few millimetresof skin (try on your hand, the resistance of the skin changes the sound and increases the vibration, and creates more resonance. I find my togue in the middle is just as close to the skin as my lips.

Yes, maybe the only way to really find out is a demonstration. If you provide the recipient (providing she is hot and pretty), I might do a demo.

I don't think YouTube would tolerate it.

In terms of demo, I haven't yet found a girl 'unshy' enough to deomonstarte on film. Photos won't do it.

Archived