Current best 'cheap calls' deal

radioman

I'm stuck in UK for a couple of weeks, very unfortunately but would like to keep in touch with family, friends and "friends!!!". What are the best ways to do this, other than Skype to Skype? I have my Thai roaming number with me but really don't want to use that. Should I buy a UK SIM for a 2 week stay and if so which would be best? What about internet 'call this number for free calls' sites, do they work, any good ones for mobile to mobile service?

Thanks.

Sir ,

it does not seem to be fully clear from where to where you intend to talk over the phone .

Would this be from Siam back to the UK I recommend to buy a prepaid Thai SIM card at whatever value for example at Lobbinsons which would enable you to talk from your mobile in Siam to whatever in the UK at about 2 cents a minute .

Would this be from the UK towards Siam I am not sure about the current state of arts in the UK but you should be able to buy a prepaid plastic card for maybe 5 Pounds which would give you several hundred minutes talking time . This system works with your existing mobile card or fixed phone line but uses a lenghthy code . If you are not aware where to buy one just ask a UK based Thai working girl .

Archived