Thankyou Switzerland!

spirit_of_town_hall

Does this also extend to any new churches who want to add a steeple and ring the bell for a call to worship on Sunday morning? Or a synagogue?

Don't get me wrong. I think the islamic threat is real and I think collectively Europe has been too lax in attitude in immigrating and appeasement to moslems far too long.

They sacrifieced or risked their society for workers from Turkey and other moslem nations to things they weren't willing to. Similarly like the U.S. with latin america.

That said, I'm a bit of a libertarian politically here in the U.S. and while its the Swiss' business what they do, it seems a bit unfair to one religion if its not applied to all.

The 'human', neurotic, suspicious of islam side of me applauds it. The fairminded side of me doesn't.

Personally I think europe is too far gone. It (islamic fundamentalism) will only get worse and there are too many there who will demand more and more and will be supported by groups and governments in Islamic countries. Europe has too many moslems who are angry and sympathetic to radicalism.

The U.S. should take heed. I've long said, I would curtail to a trickle all immigration of islamic males between 16 and 60. The women are more than welcome to come...hehehe...The U.S. is lucky so far in that the moslems that are here want to assimilate for the most part.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's discrimination. Will the Swiss also reject planning permission for the next church, synagogue or Sikh temple?

Not sure you have all the info, muslim people can still build new mosques, but no more minarets.

And the 4 existing minarets were already not allowed to be used for call to prayer.

The most fascinating for me is that the Swiss governement and all 'democratic' parties were 'pro' more minarets, but were totally out of touch with what is felt among the population.

Extrapolate this to other European countries, and I believe the same to be true.

Sad really.

BB

Albanians were always "nominal" muslims. I know a few who live in London and they all drink etc, and the girls wear short skirts.

However in recent years Saudi arabia have been pumping money in to little albania for the building of whabbi mosques which are popping up there like mushrooms; like there are in the UK

Saudi want Albania to be a bulkhead in europe from what I can gather.

STH

Mosques are not like a church or synagogue, they are busy 24/7,single men, immigrants even sleep in them.

They are also hubs for forged and stolen documents, god know what else.

There are some mosques in and around london, if you park outside them, tough looking afghan men will immediately pop out and ask you to move on.

This has never happened outside a church.

STH

There are "nominal" muslims everywhere...even from Saudi. I would see the Saudis would pour into Bahrain on the weekend for I&I (intoxication and intercourse). The muslims from Malaysia would sneak off to the island off Malaysia for some I&I or slide over the border into Thailand.

Men are men, no matter what religion and we will always have a certain percentage that are out for some fun...IMO.

Sir , :bow:

most respectfully , but most of the statements here including yours would just fit a discussion at the regular's table in the pub :

There are 400.000 muslims in Switzerland , any news about throats of native virgins slit or other ? . There is no indication the Islam is occupying Switzerland .

You are right churches are not being allowed in many muslim countries , but is that a reason for a self confident Western country , backed by a stable democratic system to go the same way ? To me it is a sign of strength to let them go their way if they wish so . We can live with that . This kind of ( currently Swiss ) propaganda goes exactly along the same way as in Germany in the 30's when repeating again and again the same phrases made people believe the Jews were to blame for everything bad .

There are lots of Mosques with or without minarets all over Germany and we have millions of muslims , a share of them true fuckups but due to social reasons ; not because they are fighters for Islam . Many east European immigrants are the same sort of crap and they are catholic .

It would be nice if the militant muslims could be found neatly assembled in a mosque on Friday so somebody could shoot them all , but they are not there or maybe some .

The idea of Islam overtaking Switzerland , or Europe for that matter , is a myth based on unspecified fear . Some of them are really bad , the vast majority is not .

To put balm on the soul of the threadstarter : I do also believe our western standards of thinking are way superior to the Islam and that they realise this causes the problem of their current aggressivity . Unless they sit on an oil bubble , complete writeoffs . Though they had great times before .

A well balanced BuBi statement , full of wisdom

Archived