Paranormal Activity in Bangkok

Mike Goodtime

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember waking up in the middle of the night a few years back and the TV was turned on.

I know *FOR SURE* it was turned off when I went to bed that evening, and I have no way of explaining it.

Don't believe in ghosts but it did spook me a little bit and I tried to put it out of my mind ever since. Never found an answer to that one. :hmmm:

This one I can explain because I had a similar and repeated experience.

A few years ago,if someone who lived near you had a similar or same brand/model of TV,sometimes the coding on their remote would be very close to your own and from a distance would operate cetain functions on your TV.

Every time my neigbours turned their TV off,mine would change channel.

• 1 month later...

Never get a haircut on a Wednesday. (No one has been able to tell me why, but they all agree it's bad.)

Came across thread looking at older topics.

This practice (no haircuts on Wednesday) was brought up in Thai Class. Instructor's explanation was: Way back in the day -- the King and his family/court would have their hair done on Wednesday, and the best stylists would come to the palace. It then became verboten for the commoners to get their hair done on the same day, as it was an insult to the highest class. So, stylists not working with royalty closed up shop on Wednesday.

That was the story.

Archived