Paranormal Activity in Bangkok

Mike Goodtime

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the lowdown.

It's all fake. If it's real, it's normal.

I guess if I were a nicer person I would just ignore this thread and not comment, allowing those who suspend reason to have a mutual crazyfest, but I'm channeling my evil twin.

[color:orange]No you're not! There's no such thing as an evil twin![/color]

Leave me alone!

Someone, please, please, stop the voices.

On second thought, you might want to visit my house.

Mike, you might want to dig around for stories about the Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel where David Carradine expired. It's the one with the penis shrine. I've heard some spine-tinglers from some Thai people who most definitely and absolutely are not the typically superstitious types.

Lot of Thais believe in ghosts....but doesn't mean they exist. They also believe in wooden cocks and collect them seeking to bost their sperm count, women hoping to get pregnant, bargirls wishing for a rich horny customers, and would-be playboys.

I don't believe in Ghosts and I am agreeable to how science can explain such apparitions by scientific reasoning - room size, temperature, wall construction materials etc (no one ever sees a ghost in modern designed houses).

However, I did have had some weird experiences at one hotel in Bangkok, and one only.

There is a small family run hotel called the Top Inn, on Sukhumvit Road near the Suk 4 intersection, a few doors down from the post office.

Each, and every time I have stayed in room 901 (3 times) (it faces the rear of Nana Plaza entertainment centre) I have sighted ghostly apparitions.

Despite the first two episodes I have gone back on the two subsequent occasions as it is close to the action and very well priced.

First time, I saw what appeared to be an old man. It was completely dark in the room, and I could only have seen his face because it seemed that he was drawing down on a cigarette. I did not react straight away, moving slightly so I could spring into action if the case required. I turned on the light and nothing, I checked the door, nothing again. I then went through the room checking windows, crevices etc, still nothing. I passed it off to tiredness, maybe being drugged by a couple of cuties I pulled earlier (back then I never took girls long time).

Anyways, I stayed there again, no problem. However, on my next trip, I got room 901 again. Later that night, I had another vision, this time a lean tall girl just staring at me, same as before, waited awhile, turned on light, checked everything and nothing. I left the light on all night.

Third trip, I got 901 again (as they are usually full). I put a beer bottle on the knob before I went to bed. That night, again the same vision, a lean tall girl just staring at me.

Never stayed there again, and i won't go back.

Ironically, where I now stay, a set of terraced town houses I got a town house where 10 years earlier a poor old english chap passed away on the main bed from a heart attack (alone). My friend felt obliged to tell me this half way through my last month stay. After he told me I went to management and complain of strange noises in the night, doors opening and closing ... the poor (but god damn sexy) manageress went white. I felt bad afterwards making light of it. There were no strange apparitions there but I will never go back to the Top Inn.

Archived