Paranormal Activity in Bangkok

Mike Goodtime

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing your story, ozpharlap.

I have never seen a ghost, but I have plenty of friends who have had experiences with ghosts. Some were very skeptical before they saw there first ghost. Some people are even shy about sharing their experiences because they think people with think they are nuts. I even know people who have moved out of houses over ghosts.

I remember waking up in the middle of the night a few years back and the TV was turned on.

I know *FOR SURE* it was turned off when I went to bed that evening, and I have no way of explaining it.

Don't believe in ghosts but it did spook me a little bit and I tried to put it out of my mind ever since. Never found an answer to that one. :hmmm:

I remember waking up in the middle of the night a few years back and the TV was turned on.

I know *FOR SURE* it was turned off when I went to bed that evening, and I have no way of explaining it.

Don't believe in ghosts but it did spook me a little bit and I tried to put it out of my mind ever since. Never found an answer to that one. :hmmm:

Some TVs have "timer" functions that turn the TV on or off at predetermined times. I've inadvertently set the damned thing to go on at 6 in the a.m. - most annoying.

Cheers

Coss

hi ozpharlap,

You talk about visions, Mike asks about ghosts....

Sure you were not drunk, jetlagged or that you wanted to see / imagine what you did ?

Its all fun to believe in superstitions, watch scary movies or believe what the church tells you to believe, its another thing to really meet a ghost.

All in my humble opinion of course.....

BB

Some TVs have "timer" functions that turn the TV on or off at predetermined times. I've inadvertently set the damned thing to go on at 6 in the a.m. - most annoying.

Nope. Not even sure if I have a timer function on my custard-and-jelly, let alone how to use it.

As for rolling over on to the remote, the TV is in my living room, and I was in my bedroom sleeping.

Archived