Piggy's Pattaya Ponderings - Part II

MooNoi

Yeah DS .... we are ALL waiting.

Is this coffee shop girl? Did the prezzies work?

Do tell!!

Chappy...

NO...not Coffee Shop girl....another one!!

Things are moving forward with CSG...pressies worked VERY well

Last Friday, she sms'd me requesting my "Thoughts" on a new "gift" she figured I may be interested in showering on her.....

My response....(thanks to the brilliant guidence of my up country mentor)...was....

What do I think??...mai roo....if I had a GIK...and MY GIK wanted xxxx.....I wud buy it for her.... BUT...mai mee GIK..!!!!

Resopnse...(about 2 mins later)..... can I am be ur GIK.....LOL

CSG is a very GTG.....but maybe a possible NGTG...final year Uni student....English & Business major..... (not that it sounds like it from that last msg...555)

Currently still "negotiating"....terms of employment....

After 9 - 10 months of "wooing"...it's all starting to fall into place...

Stay tuned... :drool::drool:

Cheers DC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.....I am STILL waiting for MN's reports on his trip. One guy (who has posted under this name in over 2 1/2 years) makes a comment and you shut it down??? Come on....thicken that skin and write your legendary reports.

:yeahthat:

He posted his "opinion" and has not been back on since. So Fark him!!! Post some more good stuff Piggy!

S1

I think it's a bit of bullying when someone pushes someone so that they will change what they have been doing. Whether intentional or not, MN has changed his mind on posting due to one post when many other posters wanted him to continue. JMHO

I used to do trip reports and stopped long long ago for this very same reason.

In LLL last paragraph he states that"intentionally out to screw up a bar girls life",

Well my friend a girls life will become screwed up the day she starts working as a prostitute in a bar.

Prostitutes are for fucking and having dirty sex with and NOT FOR MARRYING! :soapbox:

Archived