Old Delphi board

khunsanuk

If you had a 'blank' Delphi board, sort of a template, would you be able to upload the content to it?

The reason I'm asking is that back when Delphi was giving us grief, one of the Nanapong guys created a 'backup board' and hosted it on nanapong.com. He essentially copied the Delphi code, so it looked and worked just like the Delphi board, only faster. He didn't transfer the content from the Delphi board, just made a new board with no posts.

He'd probably give it to you if he still has it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The old posts on the Delphi board?

Ack...then I can re-read my old 'rookie' posts from my original logon date (about 1999/2000?)..and find out how naive I was back then about Thailand. :surprised:

I joined in 2001? not sure that qualifies? I recall making troll posts to feel the board out...mostly to be a dick. I recall 1 where I asked "what is Issaarrnn?" hahah...ah if anyone wnts to tell me, gfo ahead...

Hi,

USVirgin: Thanks, but this just needs to display the content, no need for more posts. Don't think the old code will be of much use, especially since I intend to add in some Search Engine Optimization at the same time.

Weird: Thanks! Appreciate the offer, however this sounds like a lot of fun (I know, coders :) ) so I'd like to have a crack at it myself first.

Don't think the actual coding time is all that much, it's more the time needed dealing with the data (copy, parse, upload, etc.) that will take the largest part of the time.

Sanuk!

Hi,

You mean 'Nong Noi'? I think I still have a copy of version 2 (which was better than v3) somewhere.

Been meaning to update/improve this (would prefer a running game rather than one with a start/end date), but not found the time yet. Also still trying to figure out what to actually change/add to allow it to run continuously with people being added constantly.

Sanuk!

I recall making troll posts to feel the board out...mostly to be a dick.

So things haven't changed.

:cover:

No, sadly I still have no life. I am not sure I was on the old Delphi Board? I Joined a board in2001, then had to rejoin when it left Delphi...which I believe is now this board...so what years are we talkin' here?

Archived