BG Pocket Guide to Riches

sanddawg1

I have been meaning to post this for a while just now getting to it.

A few weeks ago when I was visiting LOS I went to Pattaya for 2 days; I don’t usually spent my LOS time in Patters but 2 of my friends were there so I joined them for a couple of days to be sociable.

Anyway to the point! I picked up this fresh young BG who spoke very little English and after a night of partying with the crew we headed back to the hotel. Well I’ll be the first to admit my Thai language skills suck so communication was difficult. About that time she reaches into her purse / BG kit and pulls out a small book titled “A bar girl guide to riches†or something like that. I asked to see it and sure enough it was full of Thai English translations for common BG phrases like you hansum sexy man, phrases about LT and ST, money all kinds of thing for basic communication with a Farang customer.

Has anyone else seen any BGs touting this unique reference document? :content:

S1

Well I’ll be the first to admit my Thai language skills suck so communication was difficult. About that time she reaches into her purse / BG kit and pulls out a small book titled “A bar girl guide to riches†or something like that. I asked to see it and sure enough it was full of Thai English translations for common BG phrases like you hansum sexy man, phrases about LT and ST, money all kinds of thing for basic communication with a Farang customer.

Has anyone else seen any BGs touting this unique reference document? :content:

S1

How did you manage to read the title if you can't speak Thai? :hmmm:

There a re e few books like that. One is indeed very versatile,

"I am sorry I cannot fuck today because I have my period. But I can give you a blowjob"

"yes, you can fuck my ass, but please be careful and slow."

Very handy little book.

The trouble is of course, they also deal with compliments and feelings, such as a more subtle version of "You are a handsome man" and "I lub you very much"

"My heart leaps when I hear your voice"

"I cannot eat because I miss you so much" Yeah, Right! a BG who cannot eat?

There a re e few books like that. One is indeed very versatile,

"I am sorry I cannot fuck today because I have my period. But I can give you a blowjob"

Very handy little book.

The trouble is of course, they also deal with compliments and feelings, such as a more subtle version of "You are a handsome man" and "I lub you very much"

"I cannot eat because I miss you so much" Yeah, Right! a BG who cannot eat?

Yes this was exactly the stuff that was in the book; Funny as hell.

I've had girls used thier cell phone to translate before but I had never seen this guide book! :rotl:

There is one thing missing though they need to add :starfish: this would be nice to know ahead of time! :grinyes:

S1

There a re e few books like that. One is indeed very versatile' date='

Very handy little book.

"I cannot eat because I miss you so much" Yeah, Right! a BG who cannot eat? [/quote']

Yes this was exactly the stuff that was in the book; Funny as hell.

I've had girls used thier cell phone to translate before but I had never seen this guide book! :rotl:

There is one thing missing though they need to add :starfish: this would be nice to know ahead of time! :grinyes:

S1

Did your girl have the same book as in the photo? or another one?

Would be interesting to pick up a copy and check it out. Where, anyone know?

Archived