"forgotten victims of 9/11"?

Julian2

Osama bin Laden brood 'exiled in Tehran'

OSAMA bin Laden's closest relatives are living in a secret compound in Iran, members of the family say.

They include a wife and children who disappeared from his Afghan camp at the time of the 9/11 attacks on the US.

The family's whereabouts have been a mystery for the past eight years, with reports that some of the children had been killed in bombings, while others had joined their father in planning terror attacks.

However, relatives said they found out last month that the group, including one of Osama's wives, six of his children and 11 of his grandchildren, had been kept in a high-security compound outside Tehran.

They have been prevented from contacting the outside world while Iran has repeatedly denied that any of the relatives were living in the country.

Members of the bin Laden family are now appealing for the group to be allowed to leave Iran and described them as the "forgotten victims of 9/11".

Link

Hmmm...tough call here...on one had I agree, on the other hand, the Nazis, Al-Quada etc have no regard for families/"innocent" people, so why should we?

Regarding the Nazi kids...I had seen on "60 minutes" and also read in a few places, that the "children of the Reich" get together now and then...wonder why/what for etc...?

I do wonder what ever happened to Rommel's kids as well as the others...?

Rommel's kids were okay. Rommel was involved in the plot to kill Hitler and had to agree to swallow poison to spare his family. Then the Nazis announced he had died of "war injuries". I saw his son interviewed once. He said he told his father he was thinking about joining the SS. Rommel told him, "Don't. They are nothing but murderers."

My sister's sixth grade teacher had been a teenager in the Afrika Korps. Rommel was still his hero.

Archived