What's all this about "The Arab"?

Wallenda

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds very bad news :( Soon we'll only have the choice of the arabs bars and overpriced places like the No Name Groups Suzi Wong and Shebas. Still a few decent bars not in the grasp of these 2 groups but not looking good for the future. At this rate I might even have to start going down to Pattaya again in a year or two.

Perhaps people with more recent 'hands on' Pattaya experience could tell me is Walking street really any better?

Yes I know theres loads of choice and showing etc and many places have cheap draught and happy hours, but I still hear stories of high bar fines and silly money demands from dancers with attitude. So is Walking street really any better?

Simie

>but I still hear stories of high bar fines and silly money demands from dancers with attitude. So is Walking street really any better?<

Far more choice. You can spend a night in the Gogo's, then wander outside, and find your BF in a barbeer, 300 BF and 1200 LT.

Works for me.

Ikkrang, I take your point and thats great if all you want is a bit of fun in the bar and then go home alone. But if you do wish to partake it seems to defeat the object rather looking at all the presumably cute gogo talent all night and then having to settle for an almost certainly rather less attractive beer bar left over late at night.

I know you can find a few diamonds in the beer bars but most will be gone by the time one decides to leave the gogos.

As I mentioned hav'nt been down to Pattaya for quite a while. Has anyone else got any recent experience of taking Pattaya gogo girls, I'm assuming they are a still a bit keener to leave the bar and a bit less mercenary in their financial demands in low season than at the moment?

Simie.

I sort of stopped dealing with a lot of bars long ago, when the girls started demanding stupid money, and the bars their high drink and BF prices.

I may hit 1-2 with the gang, No name of course, but I will rarely barfine anything. I either do the telephone bit, or cruise the streets and parking lots. Sad thing about losing Soi Cowboy is that is WAS a piece of BKK night life history, hate to see it ruined. Best that could happen is this asshole loses his shirt and goes home.

Sad thing about losing Soi Cowboy is that is WAS a piece of BKK night life history, hate to see it ruined. Best that could happen is this asshole loses his shirt and goes home.

OH, yes I'll be sorry as well when Cowboy is gone. Don't go there that much these days, but have many fond memories from years gone by.

Of course if the rumours as to how the arab gets his financing are correct he might loose more than his shirt if things go badly for him?!

Simie.

Archived