Nana showing again :-)

jubjubjub.com

What I dislike is the spread of khatoeys in NEP. Especially those gogos that have a mix. :shakehead

Also true for me when they mix the Khatoeys with real women that I don't like. I especially dislike it when a khatoey comes around me expecting me to buy them a drink' date=' which will not be happening...ever.

[/quote']

Got to agree with you and Shygye. I dislike having to see or deal with Katoeys in any venue. I am there to see girls, and girls, real ones, only. when I realize a place is mixed, I leave immediately, and tell the staff why.

Katoey bars are fine for the guys who want that, I don't Mixed bars are fine for those who want that, BUT, the mixed bars should be marked, as should Katoey bars, so there is no misunderstanding. It is to everyone's benefit.

Certainly possible, but it must have been a good one. Certainly no pre-op's of that I am sure. As for post op, like I say, it must have been a damned good one if there was ever one.

When you are drunk, do you check for pre-op?

Shit, do you remember the next day if you brought somebody back? Or was it a group?

When you are drunk, do you check for pre-op?

Shit, do you remember the next day if you brought somebody back? Or was it a group?

Maybe my own secret anti-katoey weapon but I tend not to drink and fuck, not a good performer when loaded and tend not to be interested at such times. All of my sport fucking is done sober so fairly confident I know what I'm getting. Still I'm happy to admit that there may heve been one that snook under the scope and I didn't realise it. Since on that score I would have thought it female then so far as I'm concerned it was.

Been to Rainbow 4 for the first time in 2 years. A few girls were showing their boobs and some were in their birthday suits. Most however wear the usual black bikini.

I however have been shocked by the drink prices, they charged 145 THB for local whiskey. Couldn't find out what the girls are charging as none approached us. They were more interested into Asian customers.

Archived